We've added the ability to disable snow for those struggling to browse the forums with it. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click themes and select the drop down item "Lord of the Craft v4.1.16.1 (No Snow)". Enjoy!

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HB_

Warclaim lag and crashes.

Warclaims and crashes.   192 members have voted

1. 1. Should I cancel and retry the warclaim if it hard crashes once more?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Should the next warclaim crash the server and kick everyone out from it, should I cancel it on the spot and try to roll back the server or not?

not sure what the point is since if it crashes next time it'll probably crash every time

id say go ahead even if it crashes but if this is a regular thing then we need to look into ways to make it not crash again; ie having multiple stages to the fight with lower numbers or something

I would admire the idea of making creating another lotc server for war claims, you have the tools, just need the encouragement.

Just now, TheLemonHead said:

I would admire the idea of making creating another lotc server for war claims, you have the tools, just need the encouragement.

It's actually been discussed and is in the works, hopefully.

Just now, HB_ said:

Hot diggity dog

No. Lag happens every warclaim and at this point with this many people it won't change **** my man. Crashes affect both sides equally and restarting/voiding warclaims will just cause massive ****shows.

Just now, HB_ said:

Finally, took you long enough

XD

Neat

3 minutes ago, SaviourOfAnonymous said:

Finally, took you long enough

XD

I've only been in charge of this for a month or so now.

XD

The last warclaim was one of the best ones I've participated in and the crash wasn't anything particularly special or damaging. It seems like it might have hurt Oren a bit more than the Coalition, but I doubt it was of any consequence. I think the only time canceling it makes sense is if it is literally too laggy to possibly complete the battle.