The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wrynn

Community Meeting

45 posts in this topic

m2VRQ7i.png

After a large request we'll be bringing the magic plugin back!

Hello everyone! It's that time once again where you can ask as many questions as you'd like and we'll sit down and give you an answer to them as best we can! We've scheduled the community meeting for Saturday the 28th of October, or 29th for the Australians. Times are listed here:

37cd8415d1673561d7080ada564e3a9f.png

Be sure to comment below any questions you'd like to ask any of the staff teams and also perhaps suggestions about things we're currently doing. Have a good day guys and don't forget - When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Here's the discord link for those who aren't on discord already:

https://discord.gg/fPf4NYe

reaction baby mrw confused idk GIF

Question:

Will you visit the Trash Gobo's sewer hideout and give him some garbage?

d9b6b6db5272226041723b5a38fe5d99.png

1 minute ago, Teegah said:

what are those times in not military time

UK : 10PM

EAST AMERICA : 5PM

WEST AMERICA: 2PM

AUSTRALIA : 8AM (29th of October)

Which race racials are comming next?

Also is EXP on Nexus getting removed next map?

What shall you give as an offering to Algaron; The Aengul of Angles, The Aengul of Math and Logic?

When are the world builder people who signed up on the google doc gonna get contacted?

Thank you Wrynn for scheduling this at a time when those down under can attend!

ah yes hello friends I have a question

the scenario is in the spoiler but I put a tldr at the bottom so that there's no excuse to skip this on account of it being too long

there was an incident where two groups of players were having an ooc argument during a raid that failed due to the cooldown sign not being updated. both sides got a bit nasty and the gm overseeing dismissed the raiders. later the attackers were given an 'official warning' for ooc hostility by this overseeing gm, and one of the attackers messaged the gm (who was literally from the defenders' nation) asking why they weren't giving warnings to the equally hostile defenders. the GM's response to the question was to give the player a 3 day ban. despite protest, nothing was done about this.

my question is: in what world is it ok for a gm to ban someone for 3 days for asking a question (that isn't even remotely offensive) and why was nothing done about this despite protests?

is there plans for perks on human race? im mostly asking on behalf of some friends who play as farfolks who in sometime now think why haven't human race have perks that helps human players? as dwarves are opp in mining, elfs in woodworking (i think), u get the idea. can humans have special abilities? due to we are limited on so many thing such as cannons we cant make, health that cant exceed 40, no extra xp when grinding, and not even pvp advantages, i mean it would be very unique to have a server where heartlanders, farfolks, etc u know have special abilities? 
and is there by anyway can u guys try to not opp the **** out of magic? its kinda a rp and ooc kill when u want to reg rp and someone just starts using magic and begin somehow choking u where ur char cant breathe. 

10 minutes ago, adamc2000 said:

no extra xp when grinding, UpvoteUpvote

Humans are currently the best crafters. 

You can have all skills two tiers higher than normal if you don't pick a main/secondary.

You get 5% Exp on all professions.

If you turn auto age on, you get an additional 10% Exp.

You also Regen energy faster than any race. 

Basically, you can get 15% Bonus exp on Any and All skills you choose to level AND you craft more frequently than other races.

is there any news on TECH LOCK!.....

as well as the New antag....

can i ask if the new antag can come from or start off around haria?(thats kinda personal attempt to get rp going as well XD)

can there be a suggestion box forum so people with ideas but dono if it will work or just thought of it put it into suggestion box and people just give a idea and staff an go thru it and see if they think its a good idea and maby suggest implement it to other staff....

Can staff make hidden areas with treasure...like....have temples with maps at cords that lead to treasure chests and stuff....make it more common....this way rp as treasure hunting can happen a lil more? idk IDEA....

can i suggest a forum that gives rp convo of two or group of people with emotes so people can read them and get a idea on how to be more descriptive with their emotes....cuz i learned more on how to rp by watch people rp and tryed using their details they used in emotes and then started using them my self....for example (*goes takes his right hand and calmly sets it to his chest giving a warm smile and bowing his head tilting it a little to the right. "sire." he then rises lower his hand to his hilt puffing his chest out with pride in his uniform looking to the lord in his eyes awaiting a order*)

somthing like that...but put it in a thread of a tital like "example of guard rp" or "example of common emotion in conversations" and such....it might help rp....(also i wana learn to rp better myself XP)  Sorry for spelling im very tired rn XP busy all day