The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Harrison

SERIOUS ask me ANYTHING

58 posts in this topic

i haven't done one of these for at least 3 days so it's about time i make another

SERIOUS questions only please >:/

ill only give SERIOUS answers

3 minutes ago, Chaw said:

why won't you stop making amas?

I've nothing better to do, and seek possible social interaction with other people who may or may not be friends.

Just now, Man of Respect said:

what's you're fav hentai

are you a man or a female

if you're a female do you want to date me, i have two bathrooms in my house

Um.. Rance Sama was a pretty ok series, otherwise I liked Fella Pure or Jk no *****. I've rewatched those so I guess that means I liked them.

I was born female but transitioned to male.

For two bathrooms, I'd do anything.

Do you think Me and adam can bring haria back?

Do you think the Qali culture needs to be more written out for people to understand it better?

Whats your Favorite show?

Have you ever watched a Show in turkish or arabic....or any other languages that isnt your native and couldnt stop watching it?

Why is your favorite meme in my signature?

When did your obsession with anime begin?

And rate Sandk1ng's memes from 1 to 10.

9 minutes ago, im_a_psychopath said:

ur falling down on the relevant meter again so when can we expect ur reapply to gm ? 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Dewlox™ said:

And rate Sandk1ng's memes from 1 to 10.

I'll give it a 10 personally, honestly

but ok bae, i'll pick you up at 10 and bring you to one of my bathrooms so you can play plumber