Sign in to follow this  
Sky

AT Update Log- December

gjNp48S.png

December Monthly Update Log

Image result for paragraph dividers

Before I throw this months data right into your face, I would like to take the time to say that I am awfully grateful to be given the chance as Application Team Director. As Vaynth announced in the previous post, she has indeed stepped down as to pursue her position as Administrator fully and as such a new director was needed, low and behold I ended up getting the position, due to this I wish to thank the entire current team and the Administrators for this bode of confidence. Thank you all, and also, now is the perfect time to be applying to the team as there may or may not be spot(s) open. Thanks again, and enjoy the knowledge trip below.

New Player Data

For another month the race with the most new players is human with a solid 53.2%, followed shortly by elves with 29.8%. A common trait among the four main races with new players is applying with the base race (IE. Human, Orc, Dwarf, and Elf) rather than choosing a sub-race, however the exception with this would be among the elves where the majority of the applicants have chosen to create a wood elf. Now, without further rambling, I’ll allow the data show you itself.

jpsXgWB42p-dA5WBZcN6TTx_bArMX6cFLwG3Kk4Cq-DYIBxiJj0ZjN94HmRXxBi5YBWcTRQIOFsOANG1hRpZ7LIZ_VGYwE1ep63kJu2nTODywnhNnkL8W0F4Re2eRwd5Zyrhv0pT

lRrqlDUYiwJYR6alkgpXapWCRfChIXhJnyRp6zqAE_UPdEsTfno1B5zUr3BkL-pOIkTFECE-FYXkBXaZ4ERCP1oDN86_MK_gmGgg_jDbn9Yw4N2L940oWkhADOduAyQtRCy4E2I6

Minecraft Names & Races

KIJJdXTTsmRsDTYIPBnCKTvjIGa0ddbMyRlr1lXlScZR2fEbONwaGAieojzZI57w_PO9rToDZdiWQK-vid8RPYJXQCdByH9bEcZbqOLToapP7hmFfye2orda2Rdn30n66HbsqhR6

In December we got one hundred fifty two applications, out of such 75% have been accepted and implemented onto the server, which leaves only 25% of the applications being denied. Which is lower than last month, having roughly 84% of applications accepted. Out of those accepted 70% of such were American time-zone orientated, followed by 20% from europe and 10% from the Oceanic region.

MnAGhPhos-5NA230JXoxH6W75w4E_2Av7cB7ZesLISwd5jZ260EetfgSitErqCEID0eXrzThLUjKBXYbqG0XjZOcvzXEd_IMAJm5qPrUdQkdgB5Js9XEDu1yzTiC-6Y8LtqRruiY

FOCfqOs0aW2z2vTIpOd48uAPKKcTkORAOgah9C6SYQI1dbfP7EDV6XCDDElPHNb3lyvySncHIwREIb1lJWWXxlfKHH2mmP_-LqxfovBYzevQro9zbdYANkZ4H1FGTAv_ZNua-n4K

Member Alterations

This month has been interesting, with Vaynth stepping down at the end of the month yours truly stepped up and was given the opportunity to take on the empty director position. With my ascension to director, _Jandy_ was promoted to manager for his outstanding work ethic upon the team, and I look forward to working alongside him. However this month isn’t without it’s members stepping aside, which was the loss of MrMineLoveDude and we wish him the best in their Game and Forum moderating duties.

Team Data

This month was quite productive, as you can see, where the overwhelming vaste majority of the team has not only gotten to quota but passed it (including managers who’s quota is half of that of a regular member). The King of Quota this month ‘surprisingly’ was Jandy, and like usual he is a clear step above the rest (however with IronLich following behind) but who shall get it next month with his grand stepping up to management? We can only wait and see!

Fe3ebAjNjgG-be5Lvn-y00Ok32zeBRnotm7ViwFn3IyxK_6y7WiRGC538f6pb7N3w7SkjFCS51-WN77L-jD9Q4hMiKJdvf_WMS3ZpBl_E1o9fKAjhsctJwelreYZ-vvftUZUmWT5

Additional Information

Usually here would be where I throw down information about team projects, however as the New Year and new map just hit we are re-lighting the flames which fuels the projects, and look forward to showing you them either midway through the month or in the next update log.

Now, if you wish to compare things to last month here is November’s Update Log; https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/168284-at-update-log-november/

And if you wish to apply for the Application Team, here is the correct area; https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/378-application-team/

rltAqNRr52mBV_GvFsjCR864WNXNuqtT7oneV1HYPaqlgTvctaKV48XeO9h9kqJtIRL1mCFx8oMgkRRLbV1s2W0UlYbmkHoeiRnebyq8g7XFsD-MU0jSJDB6V8TqL1tj0D49Og6F

VXB1e5w.gif

o7 Vaynth.

Can't wait to work closely alongside Sky and Imi to make sure the team runs as best as possible.

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

This month was quite productive, as you can see, where the overwhelming vaste majority of the team has not only gotten to quota but passed it (including managers who’s quota is half of that of a regular member). The King of Quota this month ‘surprisingly’ was Jandy, and like usual he is a clear step above the rest (however with IronLich following behind) but who shall get it next month with his grand stepping up to management? We can only wait and see!

giphy.gif

Lot's of new halflings! Hooray!

Happy new year to the AT and you guys did a good job once again!

It was a very fun year on the team! Couldn't have asked for a more reliable person to take my spot. Thanks team, I'll always be pink at heart. <3
tumblr_myosck4wOX1stgzx6o1_250.gif

Just now, Vaynth said:

It was a very fun year on the team! Couldn't have asked for a more reliable person to take my spot. Thanks team, I'll always be pink at heart. <3
tumblr_myosck4wOX1stgzx6o1_250.gif

There is no true escape from the team.

Congratulations Sky, salutations Vaynth. You guys will strive under his leadership just as you did under Vaynths, don't worry about it. I wish you guys luck in your future endeavors!

I applied as a Half-Orc, Half-Woodelf in December (even though the list just says "Orc"), so I'm guessing I might have contributed to the 'no subrace' stat? On that note, it would be interesting if half-races were recognized in the stats, instead of leaving it to individual staff digression whether they're officially one or the other.

@Sky I'm proud of you son.