The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Why didnt you add me??? you know im in

they completly wiped the members list, you gatta re apply

Our Alstion guild house is coming soon, couretesy of TheDangerDan.

And a word from the High Councillor :)

OOC Go to the applications section of the forum, there you will find a sub section titled "Villain Applications." Select it, then go to the thread titled "Villain Application: Thugs, Tyrants, and Monsters" (here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3367)

Follow the instructions provided (NOTE: The more you read the better your app will be).

If you want to read somebody else's approved app mine passed without a problem viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8152 .

Oh and good luck! Remember, we can hire you before you are approved so don't worry about that. As long as we know you've sent one in you're good.

What our good old High Councillor says here will be going on to OP. Nice work FatWampa!

Now acceptences:

Ingame name:slyth

Minecraft name:Zieatbabysz :stupid name i know

Why you want to join:I need to join a group like this. This group is exactly what i have been looking for and i am perfect for it.

Sword/ Bow skill: Sword skill amazing/bow skill decent

Any skill you find worthy: assassination and stalking

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"

Species: Mcmmo down so? if it was up i have good axe levels and sword

A link to your villain app:im not currently i villian.

Although you don't need the villain app, I would be more confortable if you made one, so I don't get jip over it...

Ingame name: Aerog

Minecraft name: Alex_Pan

Why you want to join: I need some associates, and I wanted to join an already established guild. ((Also it's badass from Elder Scrolls))

Sword/ Bow skill: I think 150/10, but doesn't make for much anymore.

Any skill you find worthy: Intelligence, leadership

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good": Not really

Species: Orc (Half human)

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4458

Why you want to join: I need some associates, and I wanted to join an already established guild. ((Also it's badass from Elder Scrolls))

I think I could use someone of your talents sir. Is there any place you would like to work in particular? Because the Maison de Oren needs a few strong assassins. Of course if you do not wish to work in Oren there will be more Maisons set up in the other kingdoms.

*A Maison is a section of the guild.

I think I could use someone of your talents sir. Is there any place you would like to work in particular? Because the Maison de Oren needs a few strong assassins. Of course if you do not wish to work in Oren there will be more Maisons set up in the other kingdoms.

*A Maison is a section of the guild.

((We'll work it out IC. Technically speaking I can't post here because I'm not literate.))

Accepted! Seek me or fatwampa ingame and we'll give you your tasks.

I have a surprise for you as well...

Ingame name:Slyth

Minecraft name:ZIEatBabysZ

Why you want to join:This guild would be perfect for me and i can shure help it alot.

Sword/ Bow skill:Sword i am very good i am a hardcore PvP'r I am very accurate with a bow. Not sure of my levels do to mcmmo is down.

Any skill you find worthy Swordsman

Any mcMMo skill you have which could be deemed "Good"

Species:

A link to your villain app: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9668&p=35192#p35192

OK there is my villian app still pending. Now can i join?

A contract for my head I see.... Come at me brothers, I will slay you all.

(( Ninjaremix, what did you end up doing with all that mina I gave you a while back?))

A contract for my head I see.... Come at me brothers, I will slay you all.

(( Ninjaremix, what did you end up doing with all that mina I gave you a while back?))

((I used it to buy my house I was kicked out of. And as you could see, I was joking about the prince on your head.))

There must of been a misunderstanding brother. I would only slay you if I had no choice- no price can cover your worth...

OOC: So am i in or what my app is 2 replies up.

Your villain app is a little... iffy to me. I'll let Procrisio decide this one.

Your villain app is a little... iffy to me. I'll let Procrisio decide this one.

Note to Relok'oth: Well we can start him off as an initiate and see how he does from there. Basically that means he gets one shot to complete a mission, if he succeeds he is promoted to Neophyte. If he fails he must leave (and perhaps be given a chance to redeem himself at a later date). This is a serious business but if he proves himself, good. If not, well that's ok too. The Brotherhood is not for everyone.

Note to Slyth: if you wish to join us reply at some point in the next twenty-four hours. After that I will send you a contract at an unspecified date telling you what needs to be done. If you pass the task given, you will be in the employment of the Dark Brotherhood.