The Dark Brotherhood-Recruiting again-My bio

Lawrence Berell

Brothers, you may have heard the rumor that I was executed today on Itnan, 16th of the Deep Cold, accused of stalking, undeadism and the conspiracy to commit murder.

This is correct.

I was pulled from the twisting reaches of Oblivion itself by a man who used to go by the name Everin. I am now bound to this man absolutely and owe him my very soul. I will now serve him until I die, or I save his life, repaying the debt.

Shadows hide you.

- Everin the Bound

What you habe aware of is that not everyone wants someone assassinated. Sure, you can bandit under our name, but some proceeds have to go to the guild.

I suggest you all go to the important people and ask for employment. I believe King Sheffield may be interested... Native is a no no, and orcs and dwarves leaders are inactive in suitable roleplay...

While there are few jobs we will be expanding our services offered. Again, if any of you have ideas, speak. We need to find more capital generating projects.

The first plan I have is to create a system of Enforcers capable of convincing local merchants to part with their hard-earned minas for protection... This is known as "racketeering." They pay us not to hurt them.

We have the numbers to run such a profitable enterprise so all we need is to find a weak town.

Let me know if you want in.

((I'll be moving the guild over to a new thread soon.))

Sounds grrrrrreat! Ask oocly in Alras about it with Janik. Do it ooc as it will be secret. Also, it is closer to spawn and most trade hubs. I was also planning on talking with Charlievb about some land in the wilds for a guildhouse.

Sounds grrrrrreat! Ask oocly in Alras about it with Janik. Do it ooc as it will be secret. Also, it is closer to spawn and most trade hubs. I was also planning on talking with Charlievb about some land in the wilds for a guildhouse.

I love this idea

and why am i still not on the list as a Neophyte Sicarius (pilchar, Lia Amanodle)

I love this idea

and why am i still not on the list as a Neophyte Sicarius (pilchar, Lia Amanodle)

New post coming so no point

i cant wait to defeat you!

ps why is the ankh the eygption symbol of life doing as your T

... Irony? idk what you are on about...

OOC: fine ill only kill you if i see one of you evil deeds

ooc:that is also kept secret

OOC pilchar i like the small text next to your signature :)

OOC:thanks

The new thread is up now. So if you have anything to post, post it here

RIGHT HERE

Thats the new thread guys.