Imperium

Royal Wedding

The Royal Wedding of Hanseti-Ruska

WkPccUaqI4nqqJ86-gLoSg37K5eXC0-3yII--r39vJRiCl2M2_vQaAVUY-zEudOfabZDiioyb2h4TnceMPkbSR-vV8PDenRmAYomWgz2qGquW_j-XL0AazGp9Noka-Xxs62YTZ71

The Marriage of Crown Prince Marius of Hanseti-Ruska and Valeria Carrion of Adria, 1703.

Letters flew through the lands within the beaks of elegant white doves, whose chorus of twitters dispersed as each made it’s independent travels throughout the lands of humanity.

The writings sealed within the scrolls drew invitations to the people, who would soon be granted rejoice and and jubilation as they heard of the wedding to come- The alliance was to be set between Haense and Adria, which would surely be solemnized, preempt of objections and with great pomp.

The ceremony will be held within 6 saint’s days during the month of sigismund’s end, taking place in the red cathedral of Markev.

A celebration of their bond will be presided by the newlyweds in the form of a feast.

The feast will be a splendid occasion to offer gifts and blessings to the couple, as well as make possible new connections amongst yourselves. This will last until the royal pairing has tired out, which is when guests will exit, and the crown prince and princess will now be officially engaged in the holy unity of marriage.

Spoiler

Date: Sunday, February 17th

Time: 4 PM EST

“Ah, my nephew and the little Carrion are to wed – Time to make arrangements to show up.” beams Demetrius.

Ser Henrik Otto Ludovar would smile after hearing of the wedding is soon.

“Oh my, how the years have passed by so quickly.”

Katheryna Barbanov would open the seal of a letter delivered by a white dove. A smile would take form over her face as she marked the date in her planner of events!

Aleksandra musters a faint smile at the invitation’s arrival.  ”Aye, proud of you – little Crow.”

In his dimly-lit study on a faraway isle, Swithun—once a man of some repute in Haense for his bookkeeping and writing among the royals there—reads solemnly over the notice of the wedding. His visits to Haense and his residence there had grown rarer and rarer since he fell out of royal service, and his presence soon drifted to other communities and libraries across Atlas. However, despite this, the scribe—hair now faintly streaked with gray as he climbs into his upper middle age—quietly resolves to attend out of respect for the enduring nobility of the Kingdom of Haense.

“I suppose I was due to come back sooner or later.”

Analiese gasps, remembering Valera with a giddy smile of approval! “She’s so nice! They deserve each other.”

Joanna’s hair was being thoroughly detangled when she hears the news, catching up on current events through the pain. “Ouch- That’s wonderful! Who’s this Valera- AH- girl?” Her eyes squint threateningly towards her handmaiden, before resuming her routines.

Matthias didn’t realize the two were old enough to be married! How the years have flown by!

Duke Paul/People F. nods promptly upon receiving the invitation.

“What a joyous occasion this will be... My sister to be a queen! And you know I always look forward to these Haensic red carpet events, the food was absolutely perfect last time. I must give my gratitude to that silly Illatian chef.

He’d remark to Timot the Wise.

Edited by NordLord

The bedridden Timeo is urged by his servants (in vain) to rest every now and again during his preparations for the wedding; his heart swelled with pride as he rehearsed several poems about Carriondom with a phlegm rasped voice, determined to appear for his best performance yet as he wrote to the Duke of Adria about his excitement.  

Bjolfr smiles as he read the letter. “ I remember when that young man was born. Oh how time flies”