Fireheart

7.0 Moderation Update Pt. 3

7.0 Moderation Q&A Launch Guide

Hello everyone! Hope the temp map is treating you well. Launch days can be a very hectic and wacky time so I’ll be throwing out a basic Q&A for everyone to read over. Hopefully this will cut down on some of the modreqs moderators will receive Saturday which will free us up to focus on more time sensitive issues like players breaking server rules. If your question about the launch is not answered in this post leave it down below and I’ll be sure to answer it and add it to the post. Thanks guys!

Q: What time is 7.0?

A: 7.0 is set to launch March 2nd at 10 AM EST at the earliest, but it may be later incase something happens or we run into issues. Serrimor will be playable until very shortly before we launch.

Q: Where is my nation at?

A: If you are a part of one of the approved nations starting out on the map you will be able to walk from spawn to their nation capital. To do this follow the roads which will have plenty of signs and markings!

Q: I want to build my own place! Where do I do that?

A: The wildlands is our new freebuild section of the map. It is to the west of the world over the mountains. To get there you can follow the signs along the roads which will direct you to the area.

Q: I want to build by the nations though and not way out there!!

A: To do this you must either get approval to build within a nation’s tile by getting permissions from the nation leader and paying the cost to purchase the land. If you are wanting to build your own place not inside the nation’s tile, but still close to everyone else you must apply for a charter.

Q: How do I get resources? I don’t see any mention of resource island.

A: The monks complained about the upkeep cost of resource island so now we have a place in CT dedicated to resource collection. As soon as you go down the steps of the temple there will be a sign and a path leading you to a cave where all the resources will be. Any other resources not in the cave will be sold at the CT marketplace. If we are forgetting anything shoot a private message on the forums to @Fireheart_

Q: What resources are in the pits?

A: Clay Diorite, Granite, Andesite, Bones, Soul Sand, Coarse Dirt, Snow, Red Sand, Jungle Logs, Birch Logs, Gravel, Mixed Prismarine, Quartz, Dirt, Oak Logs, Spruce Logs, Acadia Logs, Dark Oak Logs, Sandstone, Terracotta, Red Sandstone.

Q: I need flowers for my decor!

A: There is a greenhouse at the Cloud Temple, but also there are plenty of flowers around the world that you can get by right clicking them with a piece of bone meal in your hand.

Q: I need fish for my fish tank!

A: Grab a bucket and get swimming! There are plenty of fish out in the ocean, especially by reefs.

Q: How do I get minas and monkbread?

A: /vote

Q: How do I get a road setup to my area?

A: You file a admin req.

Q: Where can I mine?

A: There are mines scattered around the map, but each nation also has one set up or has the option to have one set up.

Q: I haven’t logged in for awhile, where are my items?

A: If you didn’t store them in /vault they are forever gone and removed. Every map transition always comes with that and there has been a lot of notice given. Sorry!

Q: I can’t find any animals?

A: If you can not find animals in the wild, you can also buy a limited selection of them at the Cloud Temple.

16 hours ago, Sykogenic said:

Will there be a way to get leaves or saplings since there won’t be actual trees?

A: Yes, they will be sold in a Cloud Temple Market shop.

16 hours ago, Destroyer_Bravo said:

horses at ct?

A: No. Horses will not be sold at CT.

4 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

@Fireheart_ will the Wildlands be like Atlas freebuild where constructions have raid cooldowns? Or will it be like the Badlands on previous maps where PvP and raiding reign supreme with few restrictions?

A: They will function more or less the same as Atlas with minor rule changes coming to freebuild. 

Log pit? I like this map more already.

2 minutes ago, Haelunor said:

Log pit? I like this map more already.

I’ve been getting a lot of crap for it so I’m glad someone likes it!

I love the log pit and hell yeah for bringing back bone meal on flowers. 

we don’t have to modreq for ppl to bonemeal trees anymore at resource island this map is going to be amazing

LOG PIT HYPE

Will there be a way to get leaves or saplings since there won’t be actual trees?

4 minutes ago, Sykogenic said:

They will be sold in a shop.

Good stuff so far.

4 minutes ago, Fireheart_ said:

They will be sold in a shop.

Cool, wasn’t sure if they were considered a resource or not.  Thanks!

Just now, Sykogenic said:

Cool, wasn’t sure if they were considered a resource or not.  Thanks!

If you got some land to build on, you could prob plant a sapling and just shear the leaves too 😛

i think we should all take this new map for new places to explore, new friends to make, new adventures to be had, new beginnings

thus unban me from ooc

3 minutes ago, Space said:

i think we should all take this new map for new places to explore, new friends to make, new adventures to be had, new beginnings

thus unban me from ooc

Only reason I'm staying a mod is to ensure that never happens

44 minutes ago, Destroyer_Bravo said:

horses at ct?

Nope, out in the wild moving about.