They're In the Trees! [Swamp Event Screenshots Thread]

NotEvilAtAll

Spoiler

Put screenshots from the brutal Swamp event that killed a bajillion people in the comments.

I personally only got screenshots from the beginning and end of the event, but I’ll include them all regardless.

YAzKZyH.jpg

Massive rally on the Spicy Shrimp ship in the docks of Brandybrook

trbq3vW.jpg

Heading out towards the swamps

XqMRcNj.jpg

Swimming across a river on our way to the swamp

7uKSqrY.jpg

Forming a shield-wall with Scorpions and mages in the front waiting for the infantry to advance

6IMMeyO.jpg

See that circle of dwarves? They all died mere moments after we arrived

TlLmwhr.jpg

The mist disabiling a good portion of the army (I forgot to emote putting on my mask)

6L1Hpml.jpg

Getting dragged to safety while the brutal battle begins in the background

BOVC1EA.jpg

After a while, the fighting kills half of the army and injures many more. My character’s just barely clinging to life in this screenshot

((I had to eat lunch, so I missed a lot of the battle))

Ci4SWty.jpg

Being dragged out of the swamp by retreating soldiers.

We’ll get ‘em next time folks! Now we know that it’s VERY IMPORTANT to put on a mask, and we know to avoid friendly fire and have new ideas on how to fight the faceless. There’s no doubt that the next rally will face a much less grisly fate.

unknown.png

If you guys have any more screenshots, please put them in the comments. Thank you, and have a good night!

All the blood shed...

From a Songbird wagon, Llenn lays awake at night, too young to bear the weight of the lives lost under her command.

unknown.png

unknown.png

4 hours ago, Mavromino said:

Wait... you put the mages IN FRONT of the infantry?

The infantry advanced beyond the mages and siege equipment immediately. They were only in front at first when setting up.