TH3GHOSTWAFFL3

On Curonia, Suffonia and the Empire

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Curonia, Suffonia and the Empire

The Holy Orenian Empire is the one true state of a united humanity. It is the ultimate expression of humanity’s nationhood – just as the high elves have Haelun’or, as the wood elves have Irrinor, as the dwarves have Urguan. It is therefore the duty of every man, woman and child to defend it, for by defending it, they defend humanity.

The continued existence of Oren speaks to its almost transcendent longevity and incredible immortality – whenever it ceases to exist, there will always be those who succeed in ensuring it returns. The Empire is therefore worth fighting for; it is the ultimate symbol of humanity’s desire to create and maintain a strong union of peoples. Oren brings peace. Oren brings order. Oren brings prosperity.

Serving the state is the highest honour required of any man. The state is more important than even familial bonds – nothing comes before it. Every citizen must be willing to lay down his life for the state; the state is more than a political construct. Rather, it is a gathering of similar peoples melded into an insoluble whole. The state is facing dark times; the Pax Orenia is currently threatened yet again. But it has been challenged before, and emerged maintained. If we stand together, nothing and no one can stand against us and hope to prevail, can hope to end the Pax Orenia for more than a moment, can hope to end the state.

Now, I did not initially support The Empire – that is a simple truth that I shall not bother denying. But the unfaltering will and steadfast decisions of Petyr III have restored my faith in our mighty union. A lesser man may have abandoned Haense to stand alone – but the Emperor stood by us. He is truly a loving father and loyal brother to mankind. He believes in a united humanity. He believes in defending the territorial integrity of the one true state of our collective peoples.

There are not all those who are so steadfast as our beloved Emperor, however. Cowardly, treacherous Curon has done what it does best – betray its allies and back out of promises and pledges at the first signs of danger, as it has done in the past. How Curonia can be respected by anybody at this point, is beyond me. It has foolishly scorned the loving Empire that supported it in times of strife, with no apparent reason aside from a baseless predilection for turn-coating. The only thing Curon is good at is betrayal and treachery. It’s worth citing the words of the esteemed Vivaca Rutledge, who I not only greatly admire, but who also summarises Curon’s situation with first-hand experience: 

‘Curon is a failing kingdom … deception is at the heart of Curonia ... this cycle of betrayal is tired and old and must be put aside, once and for all. But knowing Curonia, that may never happen.’

Oh, and Suffonia is simply so irrelevant that I forgot it existed, and I am sure I am not alone in this sentiment – Suffonia, like Curon, simply does not matter in the grand scheme of anything, for it does not offer unique culture, especial military might or any brilliant minds to anyone, nor does it have any mighty monuments or especially famous heroes. It will not be able to survive on its own due to its tiny army and previous reliance on the Orenian Empire. No, when Suffonia, or the land it encompasses, is reabsorbed back into the Empire, no-one will have noticed that it ever left.

I would spit vehemently on those spineless traitors, the pathetic Lord Regent of Curonia and the Lord Protector of Suffonia. However, in all honesty, I wonder if they are deserving of the effort, considering that those mouth-breathers are probably drooling such fluids all over themselves at all hours with spasmodic fits of brain-dead, undeserved self-congratulations of their ‘independence’. The only thing they are independent of is the relevance they so desperately crave.

So, if any of you, my Haeseni brothers and my other Orenian friends, feel worried at the desertions of these two pathetic, failed states – don’t. If anything, their cowardice only strengthens our resolve and reinforces the awareness of our duties, the duties of loyal citizens, to our own state. The armies of Curon and Suffonia are very small – the viability of maintaining the Empire is not threatened by the lack of them. Nothing, really, has changed.

The Holy Orenian Empire is the ultimate expression of a unified humanity. It is therefore the duty of every man, woman and child to defend it.

Written by

Dietrich van Jungingen

-Writer and Philosopher-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oren Today, Oren Tomorrow, Oren Forever” says Alexander Pruvia, from his office in Helena. 

Vivaca Rutledge, Curonian Politician in exile nods ...

”The Curonian Council have overdosed on the drug called betrayal.”

She chuckles

”Down with Angelo, Norland bootlicker.”

Edited by PapiZapii

image0.png

John Nicholas Suffolk would smile, looking at the painting of his army rallying at Warwick Castle for the Orcish War

"Good propaganda document to hide the fact that you've lost at least 50 thousand soldiers and basically two kingdoms from your empire" Julius Salviatti would say

Ser Robert Vyronov sits within his family’s halls thinking of all the betrayal and war that’s currently happening in humanity.

Why must we humans bicker and betray one another? This Morgrod aggression is nothing but a childs play at this point as they wished upon division and war of a united humanity so that they may fix their many mistakes from their past experiences in warfare. At least that is my assumption as they disregarded the idea of diplomacy after the beloved King Andrew III offered it. Everyone in the lands of humanity said grace after wars were finished but now we must go to war at one another again which will suffer every human nation's chances at the ladder of peace and prosperity.

Pierce would dream of human unity from his eternal slumber, an ambition that was long sought after during his administration, but was alas out of reach at every corner, even after his incapacitation. 

Alaina, the Countess of Astorga, sits within the confines of her home. Dearly gripping onto her most favorite daughter, Magdalena, her eyes glance across the way to the Curonian walls. Her daughter whispered a inquiry of when her father would return. “My sweet dove, your father has turned into the man he had promised us he would never become. He has promised us love yet sits within the stone palace. Destroying what my dearest cousin Pierce wished to instate. Which is courage and loyalty. I see now your father has none.” She stated in a cold tone as she shut the blinds. With that she returned to her chambers to sit in the dark and weep

On 11/9/2019 at 7:01 PM, auLune said:

image0.png

John Nicholas Suffolk would smile, looking at the painting of his army rallying at Warwick Castle for the Orcish War

“How about a picture of your current rally, no use gloating about what you had.” said Farley

On 11/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, ReveredOwl said:

“How about a picture of your current rally, no use gloating about what you had.” said Farley

unknown.png?width=1266&height=671

Would chuckle again, overseeing the construction of a new wall, to hang the painting of his new rally, which is now doubled in size.

Edited by auLune

“Literally who...?”

The famed doctor who diagnosed King Pierce of Curon with the disease known as being ‘a cuck’ (in reference to the cuckoo bird), proceeds to take the useless piece of parchment written by some disillusioned doddering degenerate and wipe his arse with it.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:53 PM, ReveredOwl said:

“Not a problem little man. Here is a freshly painted mural from today’s rally.”

5BE1B47D-3016-48DB-801C-0CEEAF73F3F8.jpeg

27 minutes ago, nevy40 said:

“Literally who...?”

The famed doctor who diagnosed King Pierce of Curon with the disease known as being ‘a cuck’ (in reference to the cuckoo bird), proceeds to take the useless piece of parchment written by some disillusioned doddering degenerate and wipe his arse with it.

“Not a problem little man. Here is a freshly painted mural from today’s rally.”

5BE1B47D-3016-48DB-801C-0CEEAF73F3F8.jpeg

“‘Half of yer rally are women an’ dregs ye found by the cloud temple, oi can maybe count two or three soldiers there”

Oswald would comment.

9 minutes ago, Epicethan45 said:

“‘Half of yer rally are women an’ dregs ye found by the cloud temple, oi can maybe count two or three soldiers there”

Oswald would comment.

"And how do you think armies are made? Ofcourse by recruiting these so-called dregs as you so eloquently called them. You don't get to grow by squatting, and expecting militia to come running." A man of Westmark comments. "I am sure this is nice advertisement for great Suffonia."

On 11/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, ReveredOwl said:

“ Should I disseminate the picture of Suffonia’s rally too? Well, no need, I suppose. Because you’re already bombarded with the revelations of our unassailable vigour. ”

Edited by ecolite