Chats w/ marimbamonk (Ep. 2!)

Telanir

Hey everyone!

Thank you for attending the last podcast with our man Zac Clay and I, it was quite successful & civil, and a wonderful chat all-in-all. Marimbamonk is going to host another chat between us this Saturday the 28th at 12pm Pacific / 3pm EST on his channel https://www.twitch.tv/zacclay. We’ll be discussing all things LotC as well as our thoughts in general. The livestream is a chat between Zac & Max as much as it is one between marimbamonk & Telanir of LotC so tune in if you want to hang out and chill in an open format. We’ll take questions from chat later so come support your guy Zac Clay and join us this weekend!

Edit: Huge THANK YOU to everyone who came and participated, we had a blast! It was awesome seeing the server at 321 players online too, how insane is that!? If you missed it, check it out below!

Please feel free to leave questions or discussion topics you have for Telanir or myself here on this thread. I’ll be pulling from this thread before taking live questions from the chat! Thanks guys, excited to bring this to y’all again!

Bacon strips or sausage patties for breakfast?

DON’T YOU DARE SHORT CHANGE THIS!!! I need to know details like bacon should be crunchy or chewy or the sausage patty should be spicy or mild?

Please rate the deity and godess of absolute beauty Daleka on her many forms

Daleka on a regular day

3PTyHSp.png

Daleka ready to vvork

2NPJDB3.png

Daleka preparing for an assassination

JWQMaim.png

Daleka with party clothes

EhIQc4k.png

Daleka ready to unite Japan and seppuku all of his enemies

4ZJD3lk.png

Daleka ready to kage bushin and offer you a deadly death

r2M0K7y.png

Daleka ready to kill and destroy all of his enemies just like in Japan

OS5qdKS.png

State of nation/charter activity checks, as well as how that might potentially be resolved.

KFC or McDonalds?

Will there ever be a cameo from Ms. T?

P.S. Long time no see, Booger. Stay frosty and hope your voice-actor career has been taking off xoxo

Boxers or Briefs? -Juice