[PK] Death of an Onfroi

hemomancy

Yule Onfroi, a noble under the Highland Realm, has been found dead in her home. The banner next to the door of her home was ripped to shreds, barely recognizable, and the door was wide open, the lock broken. Once entering, the house would hold quite the scene. Small amounts of blood was on the floor, and there was an obvious sign of struggle based on the disheveled surroundings. Blood stained the ground, and a dark ferrum dagger lay nearby, only a small amount of blood on it. A fire was still alight in the fireplace, showing it can’t have been too long since any of this occured. If one were to go downstairs, they would see the body of Yule Onfroi, slumped against the wall, blood pooled around her. It seems the woman has finally died, with many she shall be leaving behind.

Spoiler

I’ve had a great time playing her, been she’s gotten a bit boring to me. Although I am attached, as she’s my first character, it was time for her to go. Glad to have met a lot of people through her!

Xinan gasps ever so slightly at the sight These ones never did get drunk, did they?” he’d remark, before lighting a cigarette. ”May your soul find rest, Yule Onfroi.”

Forth was upset at the sight of the death, whispering softly to himself "Yule, what did you do to deserve this... sorrowful.. unpleasant death.." He took one last look, grabbed a flower out his bag, and placed it on top of Yule, to only say "Forever sleep, Yule Onfroi."

Akia would feel tears well up in her eyes as she saw Yule. “N-no..why everyone die..” She would whimper out before sobbing into her hands. 

Roman Torchfield made his way away from the home of Yule Onfroi, his expression hidden under the dark depths of his helmet. He took a piece of cloth from his satchel as he walked, wiping blood from his war mace while he silently paced off.

The Mad Poet would have heard the news, and just shake his head, then say to himself “She should have fought back, last I knew her no one could have done this. Idiot girl probably forgot her abilities and let this happen, such potential wasted, although I knew her for decades, I cannot say that I am sad.”

Hadvar av Mitteland smiles to himself. “Her brother was a legend, she supported him through his many issues…” 

Alli sniffed a bit, tears brimming her eyes, but consciously not letting them run down her cheeks. ”Rest wit de Gods, sista. Lay at peace.” She then folds up the missive and places it in her diary on  her night table.

Morana moved her hand over her mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed and a faint wince escaped the woman. “One of my last few childhood frriends... Rrest easy, Emelienne. Watch overr me and grreet Asgerr, will you?”