[EVENT] Athera 2nd Wave

JuliusAakerlund

Crew Statistics  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which crew are you a part of?

ATHERA

_zkThTFy2g_aKkbxwST901J7ow17jAOEOPQKwUlxWrPhkHZFU3LN-fX49Rewhxc3jtQa1_sgqYysKsWonlfbr2dCifCrv6hPlqoRR7jLBmziiK83JUUczJte1WJq1Xa9XBrN-5K8

2wCQo2x4u3n543D16qRa0pYgQWm77TV_n25b6yx71XM3Akp9Yb0LFHk7w-rywx5bbjSk7SbsjB2BBzhIgev5SBfYJO6KbAHKqYhz8595W11at1OzY4M3ECXrfDg85yiQr61WCOvY

The ST has gone through a lot since the departure of Mystery and changed extensively since as we move towards the future. Yet we’ve not forgotten the promise made nor our duty to carry it through. We ran into extensive troubles that complicated our work and delayed us from an early April launch. The reality, however, is such and I doubt Mystery ever expected things to go this way when he said early April. It is however with a smile on my face and likewise the team that we announce the 24th to be the new launch date. To those of you in the discord, it may come as no surprise but I will elaborate for those that don’t know.

There were originally only two groups that were promised to go at a later date that of Haelun’or and Talon’s Grotto. We have since extended the chance for the Epiris Crew to have a new event as theirs was non-existent during Athera the first time around. The 24th will be the beginning phase for Haelun’or and Epiris with Talon’s coming in sometime next month. The first day will be mostly setting up your camp and some small hints of what is to come. To be fully transparent the Talon’s Grotto was originally going to be brought in on the same date as the rest. Yet as a result of COVID-19 affecting most harshly the leaders of that project we’ve had to change leadership as a result. This will mean that the project is somewhat delayed compared to the other two as we’d rather delay it than launch an unfinished mess. Let’s answer a few questions before we open this up fully.

General Rules

• No needless villainy.

• Respect the ETs doing your event.

• No griefing of any kind (you will be banned).

• You’re allowed to build inside your designated camp area.

• The general server rules apply

Haelun’or Crew

Project Lead(s): Parion

Discord: parion#1217

Ask Parion if you’re looking for a quick response about a personal question. This thread will serve as a Q&A for more general questions about Athera and how it will be conducted. It is strongly suggested for you to bring your own items. This should include food, building materials and potential useful RP items. Though keep in mind that anything you bring can and potentially will be lost in the process of the event.

If there are any player count limitations it will be entirely left up to Parion to decide if so. The means of which you arrive is also decided by Parion but I believe you won’t be arriving by boat.

Epiris Crew

Project Lead(s): Julius55 & Xarkly

Discord: JuliusAakerlund#1434 & Conor#8203

Ask Xarkly and I if you’re looking for a quick response about a personal question. This thread will serve as a Q&A for more general questions about Athera and how it will be conducted. It is strongly suggested for you to bring your own items. This should include food, building materials and potential useful RP items. Though keep in mind that anything you bring can and potentially will be lost in the process of the event.

You can join this event even if you died during Athera and you don’t need to come on the same character. Anyone that can be verified as having been a part of the original Epiris Crew is welcome. It is entirely fine to go back to Arcas and collect new items to bring for this event and it is even strongly encouraged. In Roleplay you will have been stuck on Athera this whole time after having been “abandoned”. This would apply to your characters even if you weren’t there “originally” with that character.

if the crew doesn’t make a head count of 20 or above then you may invite new participants until 20 are participating.

Talon’s Grotto Crew

Project Lead(s): Julius55 & Xarkly

Discord: JuliusAakerlund#1434 & Conor#8203

Ask Xarkly and I if you’re looking for a quick response about a personal question. This thread will serve as a Q&A for more general questions about Athera and how it will be conducted. It is strongly suggested for you to bring your own items. This should include food, building materials and potential useful RP items. Though keep in mind that anything you bring can and potentially will be lost in the process of the event.

You will be brought over by boat and as such, you’ll need a ship made in the next two to three weeks that is ready for the journey. If you store items on the ship and not in your inventory they may glitch out of existence keep that in mind. We strongly suggest storing items in your own inventory if they have any value to you (RP items for example). When you land it is instead encouraged to set up a storage area. If you somehow die due to a glitch or otherwise during the event it will be difficult to refund items. Let’s all cooperate to attempt to keep these issues to a minimum.

The Crew will be locked at 40 members to ensure that others don’t use it as a means to return to Athera. As much as we would love to have another big-scale event we can’t handle a load above what has been planned for.

2wCQo2x4u3n543D16qRa0pYgQWm77TV_n25b6yx71XM3Akp9Yb0LFHk7w-rywx5bbjSk7SbsjB2BBzhIgev5SBfYJO6KbAHKqYhz8595W11at1OzY4M3ECXrfDg85yiQr61WCOvY

I’ve personally contacted the GM team and they’ll be fully cooperating with the event to ensure its smooth sailing (pun intended). It is extremely likely that SSing from Athera will be turned off this time around as some nexus items cause chunk errors? I’m by no means the TECH team but that is what we’ve been told. This will mean that everyone’s inventories will have to be checked before you return to Arcas so do keep that in mind. The event itself will be roughly ongoing for a 10~ day period with some variation depending on the groups themselves. I’m looking forward to this journey and would gladly answer any would be questions! Please make sure to vote on the poll if you are participating. Join the discord as well if you aren’t in it already! There will be frequent updates and announcements for events and the various groups will be given valuable info there.

[Discord Link]

I sincerely thank you all for waiting patiently

-Julius Aakerlund

look forward to helping/maybe participating

xoxoxo

hello julius

Can’t wait for the trip!

Edited by RedRider101

Can’t wait

Bat away

i’m not going unless we get our dark green tags back btw

Coughs

This makes me happy. Finally my persona isnt just aimlessly wondering around Athera, in an empty camp in Avalon.

5 hours ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

We have since extended the chance for the Epiris Crew to have a new event as theirs was non-existent during Athera the first time around.

Orcs got a single event which was meant to carry on once we got back to Arcas. With Mystery gone those follow up events stand no chance of happening and functionally nothing happened in Athera of note except the voided ending event. 

It may be too late but if not then reaching out to try and work with Krugmar would be cool.

d86ce887e58c9d6c90aeb241092d986e.png

We got one event on Athera lmao