Regarding the Techlock

argonian

When will the rep farms stop

the ravine was always there. my character sprinkles the clown fell in it and got trapped and this traumatized him so bad he became an alcoholic

I understand this is a pro gun argument at the bottom line and I’m very neutral on that topic. However, I can’t stand this argument. LoTC is a medieval /fantasy/ rp server. Magic, orcs, elves, obviously that’s not medieval because that’s fantasy. We have our medieval themes in things such as tech, building style, so on. Medieval themes are constantly explored, as are fantasy ones. Fantasy doesn’t exclude medieval and medieval doesn’t exclude fantasy.

Edited by Thedeadoor

24 minutes ago, Thedeadoor said:

I understand this is a pro gun argument at the bottom line and I’m very neutral on that topic. However, I can’t stand this argument. LoTC is a medieval /fantasy/ rp server. Magic, orcs, elves, obviously that’s not medieval because that’s fantasy. We have our medieval themes in things such as tech, building style, so on. Medieval themes are constantly explored, as are fantasy ones. Fantasy doesn’t exclude medieval and medieval doesn’t exclude fantasy.

it’s poking fun at the techlock with the fact that we apparently have some 21st century terraforming tech lying around that no one wants to talk about

never seen anyone emoting any form of magic to pull these stunts that’s for sure 

17 minutes ago, argonian said:

it’s poking fun at the techlock with the fact that we apparently have some 21st century terraforming tech lying around that no one wants to talk about

never seen anyone emoting any form of magic to pull these stunts that’s for sure 

I just think there are better arguments for the tech lock. Even for things like this, I don’t mind some terraforming to shape the world/add cool places. Tor has an awesome look to it. Given, this is quite extreme terraforming, so I understand your point.

Edited by Thedeadoor

I think the anti-gun community is just in favor of more stringent gun control on LotC to prevent the populace from rising up given current tensions. Wake up sheeple it’s a way for the admins and nation leaders to trample on your rights and put you in political reeducation camps where you’re forcefed the idea of Helven supremacy over the lesser races.

that picture has blocks not words in it sorry this is a ct/wt problem not my jurisdiction for this type of stuff

10 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

that picture has blocks not words in it sorry this is a ct/wt problem not my jurisdiction for this type of stuff

damn

sounds like a symptom of a lack of co-operation between the story team and the world team

maybe we should make a conglomerated worldstory team...