Archipelego

[Magic Lore] - [Shadedom: The Damned]

On 9/18/2020 at 9:23 AM, Tyrone1 said:

i’d like to assume the fine roleplayers of the world’s #1 minecraft rp server would take upon such curse, nonetheless their dislike for it oocly just for the sake of the RP

That’s funny. A majority of people will just grow back any permanent wounds at CT but you expect them now to take on a debilitating curse no problem? Completely unrealistic. People will do anything in their power to keep their “pristine” hero character who always saves the day and would never willingly accept this.

11 hours ago, BobBox said:

That’s funny. A majority of people will just grow back any permanent wounds at CT but you expect them now to take on a debilitating curse no problem? Completely unrealistic. People will do anything in their power to keep their “pristine” hero character who always saves the day and would never willingly accept this.

This whole lore piece just really seperates roleplayers from anime protagonist players. Let them look after shiny powers and mineman recognition while others just go for storytelling. 

15 hours ago, BobBox said:

And they would never have actually rped shade magic properly so they don’t matter. Magic should fulfil a specific niche and that niche shouldn’t be for everyone otherwise it devalues the existence of the magic.

9 hours ago, Jentos said:

This whole lore piece just really seperates roleplayers from anime protagonist players. Let them look after shiny powers and mineman recognition while others just go for storytelling. 

I'll admit I had my doubts through only a quick glance and what you had going on here. After reading some of the player input and rereading your piece of lore I'll have to actually comment some feedback here soon. So far? Looks pretty good my man.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mavromino said:

And they would never have actually rped shade magic properly so they don’t matter. Magic should fulfil a specific niche and that niche shouldn’t be for everyone otherwise it devalues the existence of the magic.

this