Taking a breather

NotEvilAtAll

My part-time job just put me on for more hours. I have full time college online. I still have a class at my High School that’s going to be meeting in-person next week. On top of this, I’ve been playing LOTC for several hours a day in the halfling community. We’re really active right now, and while that’s pretty awesome, it’s a lot different than what I’m used to from halfling RP.

It’s too much for me, especially with all of the political drama and folks dying and getting injured in the Demon events. I’m feeling worn down and I don’t think I’m going to be playing as much, if at all, for a little bit.

I’ll log online if somebody requests it of me, but other than that, I don’t think I’m going to be playing. I’ll still make the newspapers, though.

When I feel like playing again, and when things have calmed down a bit, I’ll log online a bit more. At the very least, I’ll be there and active for the 8.0 launch and to help build the 8.0 village. I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to do that no matter what. It’s also very likely I’ll start being active again sooner than that.

Have a good day folks!

Catch you later jumpyboi, enjoy the break my dude ❤️ 

ALWAYS put irl before lotc/video game ****

if you want help with the news or anything else let us know in the halfling discord!!!! B)

See you later Jumpy. If you ever wanna come back into the community, you can always play an Oceantoe!

Just now, VWebb said:

See you later Jumpy. If you ever wanna come back into the community, you can always play an Oceantoe!

no y’all are the cause of all my distress frigg off

((jk ur cool just please don’t kill everyone))

Just now, NotEvilAtAll said:

no y’all are the cause of all my distress frigg off

((jk ur cool just please don’t kill everyone))

I’ll try. Very tempting.

1 minute ago, Nug said:

ALWAYS put irl before lotc/video game ****

if you want help with the news or anything else let us know in the halfling discord!!!! B)

Help with the news would be nice. Less crud for me to feel obligated to do. It’s started to become a bit of a chore to churn out a newspaper every week  (with work and college and all), even if I do still want to keep it going.

51 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Help with the news would be nice. Less crud for me to feel obligated to do. It’s started to become a bit of a chore to churn out a newspaper every week  (with work and college and all), even if I do still want to keep it going.

Don’t worry about it lads, Greta’ll handle this.

10 hours ago, Epicethan45 said:

Alright man, see you on tomorrow. Remember, you are here forever 

Never said I was quitting. I’m just not going to play for multiple hours a day until I have a bit less going on in my life.