Published Sermon of 10th of Sun's smile.

Drumoldth

Sermon of 10th of Sun's smile

Year 5 Second Era

Here i, father Otho of  Karosgrad, publish the sermon of the mass, informing the faithfull that missed it. God Bless.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"My children, my flock, i have gathered you here today, to take example from the life of St. Everard."

"I have noticed that our Canonist society is losing faith and neglects to actively promote Virtue. I pray to the Godani, that im wrong." 

"Though today's attendance proves otherwise."

"Let St. Everard's life, be an example to you all, who are so eager to forget God."
"St Everard was born in the late 1200s as a prince of the antique House of Hightower."

"He actively ressisted and persecuted the Iblees cults and Sheffield regimes."
 "He was a disciple of St. Daniel, establishing various enclaves of his faith in the Oren frontiers and helped standardize the Church in a time of uncertainty."

"Yet, while the city of St. Daniel, known as Al'Khazar, was corrupted and its King conducting in the black worship. St Everard remained steadfast in his communion,
performing secret vigils and taking to exile to ensure the faith would survive against the onslaught of the Undead."

"Tortured, branded, and persecuted, the mythic Hightower never submitted nor faltered in his dogma, refusing to accept Iblees as anything more than a wicked fallen Archdaemon."

"I quote from the Legenda Sanctorum 'Everard kept his faith and vows despite the world around him crumbling to ash'."

"Karosgrad might not have fallen in to such a grim situation as Al'Khazar. Though if all of you continue to live with no Virtue and forget God, will invite corruption in to your souls!"

"You must too, even if your compatriots appear faithless or unvirtuous, maintain your faith and be true to the covenant of which you have been inducted into, through your baptism! Honor God and be as faithfull and true as St Everard was."

"Lastly, i urge you, the inducted, to freely complain and do anything in your power, to ensure that the church does its job. The clergy isnt the only one to have a duty to God and the faith."

"If your parish appears inactive and the clergy slothfull, do anything in your power to inform the High Pontiff and the rest of us, so the Holy mother church can act swiftly and properly."

"There hasnt been a mass in the bassilica for saint weeks. Did anyone complain? What if a priest was missing? Would anyone even notice? ACT and do not remain idle and slothfull!"

Signed, Father Otho of Karosgrad.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Brandt smiles as the holy father posted the sermon he attended the other day, being glad to have it on paper so to remind himself of St Everard's life.