UPROOTING LIBERALISM

Johann

"Luckily I am not alone in the fight against impurity." Said Nuala Telperion as she casually passed the missive, holding a glass of wine with her left hand, wandering around city. 

Finnadh, a radical Monarchist, paused. "I don't care if men want to marry men, and women want to marry women. I believe that every High Elf is entitled to whether or not they choose to be miserable. That is hardly a liberal concept!" 

Eos scoffed as she read over the missive, tossing it aside. "I have nothing to fear. Those that drag down Haelun'or are those that ignore the very teachings of maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. Put me on trial if you wish. Kill me if you wish. I'd rather die than watch the Silver City kill itself slowly, as it has been." 

Spoiler

I'm free till Jan 11th HMU before then for that purity trial boyssss

From her unlikely place in the Elvenesse clinic, Estelle Haviryn gently passes over the missive towards her ill llir as she sips on her mug of tea. "We should attend. If you are better by then, of course."

@_Twi

A rather beaten-down individual barely scanned through the missive before dropping it on her face. "Right.. i'll see if I have the time~" The mali offered in response to her llir.