Ajax Frostbeard in his usual stint of writing has composed a new song! Posting it quickly in the tavern hall in Urguan's mountain holme he returns to his home to make additional copies, wishing to send them out to the other nations of the world. His hopes are this song can become popular enough and be enjoyed outside the kingdom as well.

1308453121_Cavalrymanbymarjorieolansam.gqonPinterest.thumb.jpg.2421febce844a8d25c5571ae0a594aef.jpg

The Indomitable Cavalryman

Spoiler

[Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMUOuYUy1w&ab_channel=CorbLund-Topic]
[Lyrics: Ajax Frostbeard]
[Side Note: This is a fun lil diddy i cobbled together for the sake of showing the value of our cavalrymen so often forgotten for the glory of great individual warriors or the infantry/archers who make up the majority of our nations. The historical accuracy/general accuracy of if/how these battles actually existed and was more a work of imagination rather than to say any particular nation was badass..  Regardless of my blatant misinformation enjoy the jam :D]

I'm Haenseti, I'm Norlan
Im a Holy Oren son
Charging Khazadmar across the plain
I'm the lancer on a dun
I'm an Uruk on the run
I'm a Horseman here to bring you pain.

Was with Verthaik and the 7th
16-06 or was it 7?
Countless Urguan footmen i did hew
And the tears and tribulation
Of that proud dwardmari nation
Them I know because I was riding with them too

And I ate rations on the run,
Riding with the Uruk hun
In the distant redrock steppe while in their prime
Whether coalition, or sedition, in these wars' painful attrition
I had burned down your village in the night

And I knew the Fierce Sultan, and rode their swift arabians
Harassing heavy northmen upon their heavy drafts.
And yet I rode the Pereshan against the Federal Suitican
And once again blood in sand was cast.

(well) I'm Haenseti, I'm Norlan
Im a Holy Oren son
I'm the lancer on a dun
I'm an Uruk on the run

Well I've worn the Talon's Crimson
If you're quiet and you'll listen
You'll know that It was with him that I stood
When along the ports kids cried
as their mounted constable died
Cut down by highwaymen's cold blood.

Well I's the prancing heavy lancer
when I fought beside Ruskan dancers
Suffrage of Haenseti's Oren Raids.
And mine was not to question why
Mine was but to do or die
In Elvenesse, with their Charging Light Brigade

On mountain high in Rocky eden
Be me Urguan be me Heathen
The Traitor to the hammer I will put
With A Crack Flanking Maneuver
I'm a Norlan mounted trooper
Striking Terror into Landsknecht men on foot.

Im a Holy Oren son
I'm the lancer on a dun
I'm an Uruk on the run

Well I knew my days are numbered
As all the fortresses lumber
More modern innovations then again
No match for arcane fire, or Dorimnur's Cannon-shot
With a swift rear guard action i retreat.
No Match for Pikeman's Ire, or Hefty Golems fought
Reluctant, I retire and take my leave.

These days I ride as special forces
On those wild Druidic horses
To those southerners we give our thanks
And no matter which side deployed on
If you want this battle won,
You'll always need me to strike at their flanks.

I'm a Holy Oren son
I'm the lancer on a dun
I'm an Uruk on the run
I'm a horseman here to bring you pain.

Was with the Greenskins as they pleaded
To find the wells so badly needed
And The Kahazad War rams charging Oren ranks
Saw high elves mount struck down in a haenseti town
The Night We charged the empire  down