[PK] Francisco Cardinal Sutica

"I wonder if this will cause any tension between the nation that boasts "The Holy Knights of St. Karl" and the Kingdom that murders clergymen."

Asks Edward Napier, aloud to himself after hearing the news...

As the evening approached, the minimal quantities of sunlight that remained peered through the window that Gustaven von Halsfield had situated himself in front of, a gloomy expression across his face. While typically considered to be that of an energetic and upbeat person he would clearly appear to be both physically and mentally drained.

"Did I do the right thing?" he asks himself inquisitively.

"I'm personally held accountable for the events that transpired, I'm who is at fault for such. If I hadn't intervened earlier today and involved myself then none of this would've happened and I wouldn't have a holy man's blood on my hands as a result." he ponders, groaning as he rests his head in his hands.

"Should I be feeling this guilty?"

Gustaven shook his head, withdrawing from his seat in front of the window, "Some things are worth not thinking about. It's water under the bridge at this point. I simply have to accept the fact that it happened and move forward." His words were hardly convincing - not even to his own self.

Carlos Mendez would be recollecting his thoughts after watching the murder and execution of Cardinal Francisco Altamirano as he lays in his bed. As tears run down his cheeks he remembers the day he killed his first person, that being his best friend Jose Santiago. He'd then spend the next few hours mourning the man he thought of as a brother, maybe even a father... Eventually bringing himself to get dressed into his Suit, preparing for a trip to Osanora.

Spoiler

That's exactly what happened.

Andre grips the letter in anger and sadness, his eyes filled with tears of hate, flowing down his cheek. "You bastard..." he'd mutter to himself

Edited by figdealer

With a grim expression on his face Heinrik Karl reached for his quill to formulate a letter, addressed to his friend, the king of Norland @DAENGIEhimself:

"Dear friend and ally,

I wished I'd have a better reason to write you. The times are troubling and concerning. As you know me, I will get straight to the point to not waste any of your time, so we can invest it into our combined training. The death of a man Godan must be repayed with blood. I do not doubt your decision making in the slightest but your vassal Antonio de Rivera seems unfit and tyrannical. I am asking you to prosecute this tyrant and put justice in the name of the new found martyr Francisco Altamirano.

Your friend,

Heinrik Karl."

Upon hearing the death of his brother, Alfonso Altamirano weeps within his chambers, alone, and prays to Godani that Francisco is with his friend Otho and those lost in the seven skies.

Philip Augustus lingers outside his afflicted son's chamber, when a message of the priest's death meets his ears. The Prince curses under his breath, dismissing the messenger before lamenting to a nearby soldier, assigned to guard the door of his son.

"There but for the Grace of God, so go we all."

"I wonder who these abductors were, to rob a priest and then abduct a cardinal from Orenian roads is most troubling." remarked Basil Moroul.

"May he rest in peace." Ailred sighs, relieved that the man has at least seen justice.

Hernando  Altamirano collapses at his desk the moment weeping for 14 hours strait after that he goes out of the gardens of providence and prays for Francisco, "May GOD guide his soul into the seven skies, may he find peace where there is war, for you Cardinal Francisco, leader of the Hyspians, you have helped guide us to a new identity, and I will not allow this flame to die" Hernando then proceeds to weep in the gardens for another 5 hours.  

Princess Florentina de Savin of Savinia quirks a brow!