Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - I

29 minutes ago, argonian said:

"Every man in Haense under the age of 50 is a bastard of Viktor Lorenz Barclay."

"Onkel Ailred what ist ein bustard?" asked the young Erich Barclay, who had never seen a Barclay bastard as they don't exist.

Otto Baruch simply chuckled as he read over the paper "Sucks for them," He folded up the paper, stuffing it into a nearby drawer "though unfortunate there is nie mention of 'Otto Baruch', they would've gotten more attention with tha'"

Maric var Ruthern read over the missive with great surprise at his apparent notorious promenading, pausing in thought for a moment as he bites his bottom lip.

Camilla Katerina vas Ruthern's cheeks would glow as she read the newspaper delivered to the Margraviate of Greyspine. The young womans mouth opened slightly, quite surprised by the brute words the author chose and the gossip delivered. "Godan, they did nie hold back." she mumbles, chuckling as she re-read the story about Lady Rosalind, the Court's matress.

Rahtol Wick read over the paper with a perked brow, "This is by far the worst news I've ever seen, I rather read the Haelunor papers." he shook his head, disappointed by the information, "Clearly a bias take - never trusting the media again." 

Amalya Amador slowly put the pieces together that the Koeng angrily ripped apart within the tavern, scooting closer to the flames to be able to read such.

Her devilish grin couldn't be hidden as she realized what was placed upon the parchment, barely able to contain her fits and giggles - forcing to silence herself by abusing her bottom lip with white teeth.

"Oh.. this is TOO good.."