MINOR SECUNDI AUREA BULLA PROVIDENTIA

6DpkdMwKRRfd4rICu32PpPre0ESO6BQrMP6hiFhi_p2MT8dfEq1rmUODIamWOfSVQDYPCwPIaCa9TqX5fd5uvds48TPnE-TAvlYlcQxsLY3WnW0S6_gNKxBH1pkPPQJl2m4vYe6B

MINOR SECUNDI AUREA BULLA PROVIDENTIA

THE SECOND MINOR BULL OF PROVIDENTIA

From the desk of His Eminence Gawain, FSSCT, Cardinal Providentia,

Metropolitan of Providence, and Vice-Chancellor of the Holy Mother Church

rs6uVd0omWHAcDRJmyabaDZWSURQU2i6yJdQ1nBuYd3MdF-BEaqz5Wl4y5B1tac6HEf98sxwQDsGEQJCtkoINjuGT59OR9kKBLw5iez2Y6FPHFZahtSXBR1WjnW-KSIlpUCxODs-

TABLE OF CONTENTS
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
SECTION I - Greetings and Benediction
SECTION II - Formal Announcement of the Reverends of Providentia
SECTION III -  Venerations
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I

A few months ago, the assassination of my dearest friend, Jude II- god bless his name- had occurred. The assassination struck my heart to the very core and I do sorrowfully miss his holiness. Never was there a more righteous man than he and he always led me spiritually well in every manner of the faith that I needed help with. I recall one time where he personally brought me out of the pits of despair and saved my soul from hell. My melancholy was much, but his joy overwhelmed those terrible feelings. A blessed man indeed.

With his passing, I have decided to complete actions that I have been staying off due to my terrible negligence of my flock. Here; I announce two actions that will be undertaken. A brief formal announcement of the Reverends of Providentia, and the venerations of those who are within the Heavenly Skies. With these proclamations do I hope the souls of Providence may feel less burdened, and as a result, the wider Holy Mother Church as a whole.

II

With the growing need of the clergy each and every day within the Archdiocese, I have decided to create an order tasked with supporting the hierarchy of the Archdiocese. Similar to the roles performed by the Monsignors, these Reverends of Providentia will provide advice to The Metropolitan and the Coadjutor-Bishop and other various duties for the hierarchy. This is a paramount need for the Archdiocese as the representation of the Canonist flock will easier represent the values instilled unto them by the culture of the City so that we may be able to combat non-Canonist values. The various duties shall be outlined and described unto these laymen of the faith and for the next year.

As of now, We shall be doing an investigation into the Archdiocese as to who three shall be raised to this position. More details shall come in the next Minor Bull. If you or someone you know has a recommendation for a Reverend of Providentia, do send a letter to me and I will have my Coadjutor-Bishop investigate more into the matter.

III

After long sessions of prayer and the investigation into various men and women of the faith, and as spiritual head of this Archdiocese, I have come to the conclusion these children of God should be deemed venerable for attaining status within the Heavenly Skies. I deem them fit for veneration within my Archdiocese and encourage the wider Holy Mother Church to accept these faithful so they may bless them as they bless us.

Through My Apostolic Authority, I affirm these following venerations.

HIGH PONTIFF, VENERABLE JUDE II,
Made Venerable for his faithful service to God, dedication to the righteous mission of the Mother Church as a High Pontiff,  peacemaking between all Canonist princedoms, pious and scholarly aptitude, and martyrdom at the hands of radical heathens and apostates for his peacemaking nature.

VENERABLE FATHER ARTHUR,
Made Venerable for his faithful service to God, dedication to the righteous mission of the Mother Church as a Cardinal Helena, his charitable nature, as well as his steadfast devotion to the people of Helena by allowing the Church there to prosper. 

VENERABLE FRIAR BONIFACE,
Made Venerable for his faithful service to God, dedication to the righteous mission of the Mother Church as a friar, as well as his steadfast devotion to the Haensei people, and martyrdom at the hands of corrupt clergy for calling out the abuses of the Church.

VENERABLE ANNE AUGUSTA,
Made Venerable for her faithful rule as Empress, patronage of the Church of Canon, personally rescuing over a hundred men and women from Helena from the Inferi, and increased social welfare programs for Providence’s common-folk.

VENERABLE HENRI DE GUISE,
Made Venerable for his faithful rule as Baron of Guise, patronage of the Church of Canon, settling of refugees displaced by the War of the Two Emperors in his barony, kind nature towards the common-folk and Canonist death at the hands of Anti-Marna Pertinaxi forces.

SIGNED WITH THE LOVE OF A FATHER,

YOUR SERVANT

z8pXhN7Azj7J-sf7c9ZZxEBnfAWbZPELFh38cQUvV-7S7JU-7P2irJxnP0Env-rA6DQCzlsh76Fg_ib-7PjfgBOy9T9Ryfq0JqPhi0ubmpwtu_KJE24BDNQB0tIF-pnqfdQUWktA

Fr. Gawain, FSSCT

6 hours ago, JoanOfArc said:

VENERABLE FRIAR BONIFACE,
Made Venerable for his faithful service to God, dedication to the righteous mission of the Mother Church as a friar, as well as his steadfast devotion to the Haensei people, and martyrdom at the hands of corrupt clergy for calling out the abuses of the Church.

"I got this man executed... for blasphemy." Noted former High Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Lauritz Christiansen, from the Seven Skies, perhaps wondering why he had yet to be blessed.

A certain Saint smiles at the work done by one Cardinal Gawain within the skies.

A certain figure comments in how handsome Gawain looks in his new portrait! 

Spoiler

no homo

[!] A letter is issued to Cardinal Providentia via courier.

"Your Eminence,

Hello, I am Josephine Augusta, canon lawyer and Duchess of Sunholdt. I offer you my sincere condolences on the passing of your colleague. Jude II was a friend of my father's and a man of virtue; may he rise to the highest Sky.

I am writing to you in my capacity as a canon lawyer, specifically in regards your recent minor bull. While I appreciate your veneration of my grandmother, Anne Augusta, I am concerned as to the legitimacy of this decree. It is not within normal scope of a minor bull to pronounce an individual appropriate for veneration, as this authority is reserved to the High Pontiff. I have included the relevant citations here: 

Book IV Title IV Ch. 5 §2.

§2. The status of venerable is conferred by the High Pontiff.

Book V, Title I, Ch 3. §1 - §2.

§1. Minor bulls are issued by pastors of ecclesiastical provinces for documentation and promulgation of the following:

1. Establishment of subsidiary organizations of the Church in the province 
  2. Changes to ecclesiastical offices within the province 
  3. Establishing a diocesan college for the nomination of the province’s pastor 
  4. Updating residents of the province on the faith’s progress or status 
  5. Announce significant events or occasions within the province  

§2. Minor bulls may not contravene or usurp the authority of superiors or the Church.

I extend these concerns not out of legal pedantry, but merely a desire to ensure the proper processes are followed, so that none can question the appropriateness of venerating the individuals you have listed.

Additionally, and aside from the legal question, it is somewhat unusual to venerate Boniface. As I understand from the writing on the subject, he died in a state of excommunication, and was executed after being prosecuted in Haense on the orders of Bl. James II. Reports of his death indicate he refused to repent and cursed the blessed Pontiff at the gallows. It would make an odd encounter for the two of them to meet in the Skies. Nevertheless, I leave the question of veneration up to the clergy. I am concerned only with the procedure of canon law. I hope I have been of assistance.

Deo Gratias,

HIH Josephine Augusta, Duchess of Sunholdt"

10 minutes ago, VIROS said:

[!] A letter is issued to Cardinal Providentia via courier.

"Your Eminence,

Hello, I am Josephine Augusta, canon lawyer and Duchess of Sunholdt. I offer you my sincere condolences on the passing of your colleague. Jude II was a friend of my father's and a man of virtue; may he rise to the highest Sky.

I am writing to you in my capacity as a canon lawyer, specifically in regards your recent minor bull. While I appreciate your veneration of my grandmother, Anne Augusta, I am concerned as to the legitimacy of this decree. It is not within normal scope of a minor bull to pronounce an individual appropriate for veneration, as this authority is reserved to the High Pontiff. I have included the relevant citations here: 

Book IV Title IV Ch. 5 §2.

Book V, Title I, Ch 3. §1 - §2.

I extend these concerns not out of legal pedantry, but merely a desire to ensure the proper processes are followed, so that none can question the appropriateness of venerating the individuals you have listed.

Additionally, and aside from the legal question, it is somewhat unusual to venerate Boniface. As I understand from the writing on the subject, he died in a state of excommunication, and was executed after being prosecuted in Haense on the orders of Bl. James II. Reports of his death indicate he refused to repent and cursed the blessed Pontiff at the gallows. It would make an odd encounter for the two of them to meet in the Skies. Nevertheless, I leave the question of veneration up to the clergy. I am concerned only with the procedure of canon law. I hope I have been of assistance.

Deo Gratias,

HIH Josephine Augusta, Duchess of Sunholdt"

Cardinal Gawain, a man whose complexion seemed to worsen every day with the fact the bags under his eyes and skin turned more pale, placed the letter in the bottom left of his drawer. From Father Basil's sight, the man looked rather undisturbed by the letter (albeit disregarding his already ugly appearance). He took up a piece of paper and began to write to an unrelated individual about the details relating to the letter, focused.

Alexandria's heart becomes mildly less gripped with disdain as she hears of the veneration of Fiar Boniface

"My son, what have you done?" Laments Blessed Pius of Sutica, FSSCT, from the Skies. Pius petitions Almighty God for a miracle to rain down hundreds of little 'RULE OF THE FSSCT' booklets on the man's head.

Friar Boniface smiles the seven's sky, whilst in the seven skies.