★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Any member in the guild, may choose what profession they would like to fill. You have complete fredom in my guild to fullfill your dreams and better your experience in aegis.

Lets not forget the original foundation of the guild seventh, we are improving the land for others, and you have the right to enjoy it as you do. I will not demand of anyone to permanetly fullfill a role.

Any member in the guild, may choose what profession they would like to fill. You have complete fredom in my guild to fullfill your dreams and better your experience in aegis.Lets not forget the original foundation of the guild seventh, we are improving the land for others, and you have the right to enjoy it as you do. I will not demand of anyone to permanetly fullfill a role.

I was nto saying he could not leave, I was saying, as he is the only one in the Department, all of a sudden, Abreal has a Department with no one in it. If your going to leave a Core, ask the head of it, firstly, to let them know, kindly, that you are goign to shift into a different position, that you think, suits you more.

I know sev I was just giving examples

Gatherer isn't a position as far as I know .

So well the branches I know of are agents,guards,merchants,diplomats,mages (not joinable atm unless you pm me)and guardians so yeah xD just post what your interests would be

As far as you know.

Abreal was made head agent a while ago. ((then didn't log on for 2 weeks :o))

Abreal isn't head Agent. She's Head of Operations. ((Meh, I've seen her on, a bit.))

Isn't abreal higher in rank?

Someone told me that she got sev's job (Head of operations?)

Recruitment Core. You were the first person in it. This was how it was organized. Recruitment Core, Diplomatic Core (External Relations) and Intelligence. You've not recruited anyone, as far as I know, and that was your job.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll stay in the recruitment core for now and do my job properly.

In the future, i think we should try to get a page on the wiki for the White Ravens. I go there daily, and I see all the other great organizations, and yet, why are we not there? I believe the history of the WR is quite remarkable, why not share it? :D

We do have one, we are one of the guilds that are here to stay.

If any of you ever need anything send me a pm, I always have my phone on me and can reply.