★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

I talked to Tuk.

He wishes to stop the hostility's and he has ordered polcari to do the same.

So I suggest that for now you stop attacks and stuff untill you can talk to tuk himself

I talked to Tuk.

He wishes to stop the hostility's and he has ordered polcari to do the same.

So I suggest that for now you stop attacks and stuff untill you can talk to tuk himself

Ah, Ok. I'll speak with him.

Greetings White Ravens i am Braxis Silverblade Seventh's cousin and Knight Lt. of Oren we promised seventh and the white ravens a guild house in Galahar and we have made it now please can one of ye High ranking officers talk to me about it? send me a bird when ye can (/msg jroy96)

We have a guild house is Galahar? EPYK

Yes, you do. However, I have spoken to Alvaska, and he said that I may use it, and take care of it. It will be kind of a resting point for the Ravens. I shall be care taking it.

Minecraft Name: Hightinker

RP Name: Vl'athar

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?: I was told by a guard if I wanted revenge against the undead I should join "The White Ravens" I asked him what it was, he explained that it was a faction that fought against the undead. From then On I wanted to join them.

Are you against the Undead? Why?: My Family was killed by undead when I was just a lad, I wish to seek revenge and end there spree of killings and unite the world of aegis into a alliance against all of evil.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us?: I am a Warrior, I could be on the front line. But I will need some training, I have only entered the world of aegis a short time ago and I wish to be a great warrior and to defeat any evil in the world.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?: Yes, They are as good and simple as they can get.

Dear fellow ravens,

I hate it to write this letter but unfortunately I have to.

I will be leaving the white ravens, this because I need to explore, expand my horizons.

The ravens are a beautiful guild and I will always carry all of you in my hart .

I will travel and help other guilds to become as great as the ravens.

I am sure that we all will meet again, in this life or another.

this is Eledyr signing of.

Signed Eledyr ex-white raven advisor.

Yes I did, I am no longer undercover, I just left because I need to do some new things.

Aww I'm sorry to hear this nikias. I hope one day you will come back

vlathar you have been accepted!!! Welcome to the infamous white ravens

Does anyone need help to downgrade there Minecraft?

Just leave a reply saying yes and i will quickly put in a guide.

Still looking for our base, also help if you could list some more people that are usually on that would really help me a lot thanks.

Thanks! Maximas1244*

WHITE RAVENS ARE AWESOME! AND EVERY MEMBER