★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Of course he's an elf... He's a High Elf from his mothers side and he has a darkness concealed deep within himself because of his father who I previously stated was a dark elf...

281681_205277282858252_100001279450656_603511_1166639_n.jpg

That I need to stop >_>

Please be more clear. What have I been approved for? Oh BTW that awkward conversation yesterday served a purpose. I was saying odd things to see how you would react. Based on what I've learned so far, if you act the same in real life as you do on the internet, we are very much alike.

You've been approved by me >_> Like, I will look forward to RP-ing with you if I see you :mrgreen:

The spiderman things is to let you know I'm watchin

[Ever wanted to know how I write my books? : [below]]

1182666497613.gif

OMG I've been watching you idiots argue on this forum for way to long! Use skype chat or something! I check this forum post to see if there is any important guild stuff going on and every day I se you two going back and forth.

lol sorry, I had to snap :oops:

OMG I've been watching you idiots argue on this forum for way to long! Use skype chat or something! I check this forum post to see if there is any important guild stuff going on and every day I se you two going back and forth.

lol sorry, I had to snap :oops:

I do admit that we should be using some other form of communication but where you are wrong is in thinking we are arguing. We are merely talking.

Oh and FLAAAAAAAME!!!

Minecraft Name: ScottyBleez

RP Name: Cornelius

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens? I wish to join the White Ravens because I want to bring honor to my family name and protect all of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Why? Yes, I am against the undead because they have been destroying Aegis and killing for no good reason. They must be stopped.

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? I bring my talent with a blade and axe. I also bring leadership and spirit.

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules? Aye.

Accepted! Will be releasing a sneak peak inside the unfinished royal palace in just a few moments!!!!!!