Spoon AMA - Ask Me Anything

ronin_champloo

24 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

Favorite character you've played and why?

Why do you play LOTC? 

My favourite character - while inactive - has to be either Ehmet or Mordithas. The growth and development that I've had as a person allows me to remember that time fondly.

At first, it was to troll RPers - it then turned to a joy for writing. After that, came the friends that I've come to know. And where it is right now is the joy for the overall narrative experience that we all share.

9 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

thoughts on me?

do you like your art :3

favorite pastime?

favorite book?

You're a chill gal that I'm glad that I got to know you. Keep doing what you enjoy with people you enjoy hanging out with - nothing'll break you. I hope to find out more and hang out in the future, waiting for the future.

I've waited a few months for it, and I can say that those months were worth it.

I don't really have a ton of favorite past times but I've found myself enjoying Art, Music and Writing - just things that I can enjoy without focusing too much.

A Monster Calls, it resonated with me deeply during my childhood. I wish I could re-read it again.

D787A3ED-05E3-4B7A-B561-7E0F6C3DC736.jpeg.ae11a8a36d4ab8d23430f144c01da24e.jpeg

Yeah hey hello, benji here-

I have many questions

(more like just a few)

How’s being on ST treated you? Any great or kinda dodgy experiences you’ve had with the player base from it?

also favourite movie/tv series is a classic question to ask

lastly explain the photo above in its entirety pls 

1 minute ago, BenjiBot_ said:

How’s being on ST treated you? Any great or kinda dodgy experiences you’ve had with the player base from it?

also favourite movie/tv series is a classic question to ask

lastly explain the photo above in its entirety pls 

ST's treated me very nice, gave me dental and rights. I've tended to enjoy it and I'm more than thankful for meeting the creative writers that I've come to know. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything else.

Mr Robot, I love it so much. Watch it.

You drive a ford.

hi

i dont know you

whats your favorite color and why

38 minutes ago, bunnyeatsmoss said:

hi

i dont know you

whats your favorite color and why

Hi, I don't know you either.
I really like the colour purple - it's just cool, very royal and looks good.

yo what's good

thoughts on me

favourite show on the BBC [if you say you haven't watched any you're missing out there're some bangers on here]

thoughts on psychological crime dramas ? feel like you might like them, i myself am really into them

thoughts on vargr in their present form and the community in general

What do you think of me?

You mentioned you first joined the server to troll, what made you stay and start doing more serious rp?

32 minutes ago, Mordhaund said:

yo what's good

thoughts on me

favourite show on the BBC [if you say you haven't watched any you're missing out there're some bangers on here]

thoughts on psychological crime dramas ? feel like you might like them, i myself am really into them

thoughts on vargr in their present form and the community in general

Not much, really. How 'bout you?

I can't really say, don't really know that much about you aside from basic interactions and mutual friends - I'd rather not say something until I get to know you better in the future.

This is a problem question, the only BBC shows I've watched was Sherlock and old Doctor Who when I was a kid. I don't really tend to watch any shows lately but I'm down for recommendations.

While I'm utterly terrified of horrors, etc - I've always had an affinity for them until I had less time for things, once again hit me up with any recommendations if you have any.

I don't really know that much about Vargr, but I'm very happy to hear about what I do know. The community is tight, packed with talented writers and RPers and the same can be said for the loreholders. I'm excited to see what they do next.

13 minutes ago, gameingg said:

What do you think of me?

You mentioned you first joined the server to troll, what made you stay and start doing more serious rp?

You're a terrifying, gritty and funny friend that I'm glad Snow introduced me to. Sometimes, I'm terrified of how rabid you can be - other times, I respect you for saying that most cower from doing. And after all those other times, you're a chill and mellow guy that I enjoy talking to. Keep your head up, champ.

During my first entrance to the Server, I was instantly recruited by both Ves and Haense - while the RP there was stale, stagnant and almost boring. It gave me a nice feel of normalcy, routine even. It's only when I stood around as a Guard getting no RP for hours did I realize that my character didn't matter; that the problem was with me, rather than other people. I distinctly remember saving my friend, Cal, from corrupt Ves guards - helping him run off and escape which led me to chase and figure out who he was. While I was just chilling, I found myself going to Fenn to find him only to find a closed gate with a Snow Elf behind it. We talked for an hour, I didn't realize we were in a War with brewing conflict - and there, I came to realize that LoTC wasn't a game but rather a living and breathing world. I enjoyed our talk, we left and I don't think we ever met again. 

It was just a surreal experience since I had thought the server to be a standard RPG server, rather than that. I'll always remember it fondly since it was the thing that convinced me to stay and interact more with the world, even if I didn't matter. 

30 minutes ago, Kneeil said:

This is a problem question, the only BBC shows I've watched was Sherlock and old Doctor Who when I was a kid. I don't really tend to watch any shows lately but I'm down for recommendations.While I'm utterly terrified of horrors, etc - I've always had an affinity for them until I had less time for things, once again hit me up with any recommendations if you have any.

MV5BYTdhNWMwYTMtNzQ3OC00ODZjLWI0YzQtYjVl

definitely my favourite show of all time, not even just from the BBC, but in general. I'll summarise the main character, DCI John Luther, in one sentence [that Idris said himself]

Spoiler

"You know when you watch the news and someone has killed their children? And your instinct is to be like, 'Oh, if I got my hands on them'? Well, his instinct is to do that but he's a police officer. And when he does get his hands on them, he doesn't necessarily follow procedure. He will be as vindictive as the criminal."

Definitely check it out, absolutely excellent watch, add me on Discord and hit me up for more recommendations [sam.#0009], but this one's the peak of television. [it's all on iPlayer, just gotta pretend to have a TV license]

What is your favourite piece of lore, and why?

What do you enjoy most about LoTC?

20 minutes ago, Smaw said:

What is your favourite piece of lore, and why?

What do you enjoy most about LoTC?

This'll have to be my 'favorite' piece of lore, I just enjoy the worldbuilding and work based off the player observations shown here - rather than the lore-enforced opinions that commonly get shown. That, alongside my growing interest in Astrology, led to my current opinion of this. However, like all things - my opinion tends to drift and switch to others, ask me again in a year's time and perhaps you'll have a different answer! 

It's allowed me to meet talented people - from all circles of life - that I didn't think I'd ever be able to meet. I can't thank it enough for that.

6 minutes ago, Archipelego said:

Sup

Hello!

25 minutes ago, wan said:

Magandang umaga, kamusta?

Have a drawing of a little elemental lad

I'm doing pretty good, how about you? - It's been a while, really.

Thank you this drawing of the elemental lad, you've gotten really good recently. I'm excited to see whatever you make next!