Lord Marshal Report: THE EASTERN THREAT

ZGN16EMaWdFRwRaId0-Fus5Rdi9S-LKJUbuYxSbo5FhMH3T6jJiQxHEdtZ7aLcJL0kmbDGzCp2NxyfuEhm0iJ8xbPkzd8xJ_tD7Spj-ntMbA7dykWWFe-CnPQIxFTkRoo2Qf8URZ

Lord Marshal Report of 393 ES

The Eastern Threat

THE OFFICE OF THE LORD MARSHAL

g39T0Ir0y9W3fQXpPfGDJtFMASmOucBSPmtFLBrhy_xB20at8GqVsp4jan-CUYt-sq7ZKSbroFrIY3UXICu-2ieVs5Dr8Z5UvjqCWW8nrvGRQMwecnFyIRMNAzfR3FmxY2xRt920

ZGN16EMaWdFRwRaId0-Fus5Rdi9S-LKJUbuYxSbo5FhMH3T6jJiQxHEdtZ7aLcJL0kmbDGzCp2NxyfuEhm0iJ8xbPkzd8xJ_tD7Spj-ntMbA7dykWWFe-CnPQIxFTkRoo2Qf8URZ

The Eastern Threat:

Not long ago a threat known as the Nachezer under the tenure of Friedrich Barclay without much documentation roamed rampant in Haeseni soil for years. But upon the start of our Attenlund Expedition, they have been sighted again and again, and pose a greater threat than you might think. Stay adamantly wary, men and women of Hanseti-Ruska.

The Office of the Marshal now has to report that since our Haeseni expeditionaries’ return from the Attenlund expedition, this adversary aside from the Rimeveld Trolls has encroached further west into the Haeseni domain. Our previously known foe is the Nachezer. Brave expeditionaries fought bravely and bled for our country down East, and now they will continue to do so. With this, comes a grave warning to Haeseni nobles and peasants alike as the Nachezer continue their advances westward. A map is detailed below of where any Haeseni denizens might find themselves to be in zones of either life threatening grounds to grounds that are considered safe; unsafe; and potentially unsafe. While not directly ordered to evacuate holdings for the time being, it is advised that women and children of peerage outside our walls see that proper precautions are in place. Or, to entirely flee to the city of Karosgrad until more is known and secured.

Below is the previously mentioned map depicting the previously told unsafe and safe zones in the applicable Haeseni region;

HRjUfl1SeLbc9sc6s1PM0ZCMWtcmRt9oTq0iCAUUP0u9DMv89wFZu76yjQScn5YLYu12_Vht12azEznYpOivRFbQ0olTW1xSSND9ow0JGac_SvhL5VdUzfFX6x8q_9cCux7Z8zO6

Under no circumstances should any individual try to combat one of the Nachezer alone. However if one is to come across the Nachezer use this general description and advice to your advantage;

The Nachezer are a horrid and sickly creature that span - 6-8ft in height, with ominously large claws which resemble the length of a kitchen knife. Accompanying their height is a brutish strength that rivals, and sometimes surpasses, that of an uruk - and the speed to outrun most humans. Aside from their physical attributes, the Nachezer have developed and learned over time - equipping themselves with primitive armor and weapons, made from the dead of victims they eventually devour. Oh and- when they are nearby, the nearby flora and fauna surrounding a Nachezer falls deathly silent!” - Septhis Dain, a Nachezer biologist. 

Recently, these things have even developed enough as to begin using siege weaponry. Though they have quite unusual and peculiar intelligence, the Nachezer seek blood at any given moment - moving to better their tribe and kill descendants, despite the risk of losing their lives. Below is a general depiction of a Nachezer;

Spoiler

zCEVz3yLddVnQIzkDB-Xc1P_5KOoUl-Zt7KoFlWgzh7H89PvTLg2Q-3bqmJtL32B8XYHFDuxnSBXLcR6NzdMfuacuaIx2eSfsiO154ke0HCzLBNzw3pMLOMfjvYQ22nqZoTo4uFD

a9o9yt7pSvQjhmDkdJV2dRq_ZyfcipK6n5wSX0XVZIC5RAYjFJZq5HyuDDsY3unlj5P3FddjsYod9VUDRDFi8DsjzXfr5Ru_uxxVfyHHdcRofHT2mtbRC5djb1kQYFUsp-7tXAWF

It is advised during these uncertain and precarious times that each Haeseni denizen inures themselves for the following hardships to come, be it Troll or Nechezar. Enlist today and join the efforts of the heroic soldiers of the BSK itself, or join them in arms in the battles to come - lest you wish that the city of Karogsrad become under great peril. Travel safely and in smaller groups of no more than five, utilizing the faster pace of riding on horseback. Consult Officers of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl if you bear any questions regarding the adversaries of Hanseti-Ruska.

Importantly and in saying that, I announce that instead of dawdling around and waiting for the Nachezer to bring the assault to our beloved country, a provoked-out siege shall commence soon on the Duchy of Valywck. May Godani bless every soldier and volunteer who sheds blood for their King and Country on that day. More shall come to light in the coming weeks. Krusae Zwy Kongzem!

Signed,

His Excellency, Lord Marshal, Ailred Joren var Ruthern

OlS7j4Ri5B__uBK4wmKBw-DuvMynScKlK4uF6T4NAq8gYCNCKURjV24be376qA0w_8vi8QyShfKXYmevdC9Z3Sa10VaAQwvTDYVEErg2mhxzqAuPs_dMHLYn_sGj9ufhNqSnjEe6

Jan Otto Kortrevich realizes his land is in a life threatening zone.

"Not again."

Kaustantin Baruch chuckles. "Haha, I'm in danger." The boy then shudders, surely, the Duchy of Valwyck is safe?

“Nah worries, oi’m sure da soup Demons won’ give us ter maneh problems!” says Filibert Applefoot, resident of Knoxville

Friedrich furrowed his brows as he looked over the missive and read his name. "Accusing me of dwadling and letting a threat run rampant, they were nothing more than a threat that the other aulic members dismissed. I would hardly call organizing the hunting down of the threat slowly and methodically so as the exterminate and understand more about them as our city was beset by issues of hunger and trolls letting them run rampant." He then handed it over to Cedric, concluding with the following as he got up and went back to gardening in the privacy of Reinmar. "My replacement really wishes to slander my efforts then, at least those that actually fought them with me will know the truth."

20 minutes ago, ColdestPepsi said:

Friedrich furrowed his brows as he looked over the missive and read his name. "Accusing me of dwadling and letting a threat run rampant, they were nothing more than a threat that the other aulic members dismissed. I would hardly call organizing the hunting down of the threat slowly and methodically so as the exterminate and understand more about them as our city was beset by issues of hunger and trolls letting them run rampant." He then handed it over to Cedric, concluding with the following as he got up and went back to gardening in the privacy of Reinmar. "My replacement really wishes to slander my efforts then, at least those that actually fought them with me will know the truth."

Tylos I, upon arriving at Reinmar after receiving a letter from a cousin, shook his head as he tried to get him to reason, "Cousin, just at ease.", he simply said, a smirk on his face, "It is easy to be good in good, heroes are known in trouble, and not through a single piece of paper. Everyone is born to die once, honor and shame live forever."

Edited by rep2k

Britannus Vanir readies his blade.

"They shall meet our might"