[✗] [World Lore] Kalodorian Steel - Metal of the Forgotten

gavyn

I feel the lack of depth behind Kalodorian steel cheapens the whole premise that it is also known as Wraithsteel. For such a title to actually hold water or mean much it should have further effects, uses and just depth in general, as opposed to just being "dark steel weak to holy magic" that you can very easily already make with Pale Blood Magic. There's a lot of untapped potential being missed, though I do appreciate the sentiments of endeavouring to make this work.

@gavyn If you're interested in hearing some of my ideas for the lore, feel free to DM me on discord, and I would be more than willing to help with the piece, it has a lot of promise. Johann#9574

+1 for gavyn , i like ur writing and this is v nice

Cool.....I guess 

+1

We have put together a rather large edit to the lore, this keeping in mind all comments and concerns for the lore.

In this edit only a few things were added, along with small grammar edits I missed in the original post.

Below is a list of key edits:

Spoiler
  • Enchants Section
    This section adding new features to the metal when necromancers and mystics apply their own enchants on Kalodorian equipment.
  • Enchants Red Lines
  • Flavor additions
    The most noticeable being those additions to the raw material, making it clear of its abyssal nature.

Thank you all for the support and feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!fnRAOK6glWOEnL3j5mI2N3ACywUI3jcWUZ2UCWylfpo.png.e636aa05e04848927b71ecbafe5b08cc.png

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.