Knight's Quest of Karl Amador

Knight’s Quest

Of Karl Amador

image.png.0e9747280936fc75b3606058e01914c0.png

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ALL THE REALM,

On this Vzmey ag Hynk of 381, Karl Amador, a squire of the Knightly Order of the Crow, has been assigned his final trial to prove himself worthy of being dubbed as a Crow Knight by his Majesty, Koeng Heinrik II. Squire Karl has been tasked by the Knight Paramount, Cedric Barclay, to seek out one of the few remaining Trolls that still inhabit our Northern reaches, and continue to threaten Haeseni food supply, and pilgrimages who make the perilous journey to the Rimeveld's shrines. 

It is the hope that the troll shall be quickly put to death by Squire Amador, preventing the beast from causing any more starvation and death to the Haeseni people. Squire Amador has been tasked to do this trial alone so as to display his valour and worthiness to ascend to the rank of Crow Knight.

The kingdom prays to Godan for his safe return and success.

Assigned by Ser Cedric Barclay

Knight Paramount of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

Klaus Barclay reads the missive with wide eyes "ALREADY?!"

Hildebrand Mondblume looked at the parchment, a bright and proud smile stapled to his face, "He's all grown up now."  He grumbled out, leaning against one of the many windowsills in his manor - in order to get a sight of the starry night that had presented itself before Karosgrad. The sentimental knight pulled a piece of blank parchment from one of the compartments in his armor before using the wooden surface of the window as a clipboard to begin writing on"Rather beautiful out tonight, huh...its up to you now to take care of this young Savior. Go out and prove yourself - for those you take pride in calling family, and those you have grown to love; but don't forget the ones you miss either. We'll all be rooting for you, whether it be from the city of Karosgrad, or the Seven skies. I will be looking forward to your return my squire. -Ser Hildebrand Mondblume"  Hildebrand  wrote onto the page whilst small tears formed in his eyes. A bird flew over, though it was hard to tell what was due to his tear detered sight. The jet black crow cawed at Hildebrand, taking the note before flying off to deliver it to Karl Amador.

Karl Amador reads the missive with a blank expression, swung over the garment of his shield over his shoulder, his 'War Bow' and placed three black carrion explosives into his bag and sheaths the silver bladed sword into his scabbard, "Godani and everyone will be by myside.. Send a prayer and do not fret. I will live and make this Ice Troll perish with thy blade and Carrion Cocktails. I have faith in my ability. I will niet falter, I will niet die to this beast, I will THRUST THY BLADE INTO ITS HEART AND SKEWER MY BLADE TO USE THE ICE TROLL'S HEAD AS A TROPHY!" 

Ser William Buckfort smiled as the news reached his ear. "Wha' a good lad. God bless 'im." 

Jorg laughs, he was in the desert, around a small fire marked in paint , dancing around, shaking gord rattles, he would need all the help from the spirits he could get. The night around would be filled with laughter, chanting, and rattling amongst the fire as the spirits were praised

"I love this guy." says Franz.