The Council of the Lost - Recruiting Now!

Wizard

I am online right now and will be working in 2 hours. So I have until then to attend the meeting

Minecraft Name:CaliMkali

Previous Jobs:Guard for Kal'Urguan

Skills:Swordsm anship is level 28

Why you want to join.To help with the base and help the land of ageis

Rp name:Randolf

((Just wondering, is that head miner someone who gets the supplies from the mines or something?

I'm not yet accepted but if i am i maybe want too do this)).

((Could i have the answer? Oh and i mean i'm not yet accepted to the server.))

Yes, that will be the job of the head miner to get resources such as iron and cobblestone for the guild. Randolph you are accepted. I will meet sometime today.

Yes, we could use some iron for swords and such. Diamonds and gold would be needed for money or to show off our wealth. Also, cobble would be greatly needed.

Could I be head miner? I'm fully equiped

Wait a second, i didnt ask my question for nothing, if i was accepted i wanted to be head miner. But i guess you will choose him because i'm not even yet accepted to the server.

Erm I have lots of cobble at home and il be right on it when my java gets fixed also contact BrutalBroski in-game because hel know were it is just until wednesday

Captian of the Rangers leads the rangers in the guild. The rangers act as scouts and are good with bow and arrow. Head miner is just a resource gatherer, but he wants to, he can still act as a soldier in the guild.