The Canonist Plague

Franczhiz

THE CANONIST PLAGUE

We extend this letter with the sign of friendship and good will,

With the recent letters being sent in public about the vassals of Urguan who are a part of the Canonist faith, we request a meeting with The Grand King.

With the Canonist; The Duchy of Vasoyevi and the Principality of Sedan offering their support in this attempt to intercept the Southern Rebellion. Us, The Marshals of this Rebellion would like to meet with The Grand King as soon as we can to discuss the matters of the vassals who are showing no allegiance to their superiors.

With those two vassals and their murderous faith befouling your land by making decisions that are not theirs to make, we want to come to terms about what should happen with these vassals and its leaders. For the people of Urguan must not suffer from what this faith has brought to the south and to our founder. For the casualities that they have made against us while they are the servant of you, The Grand King, they must be punished, should you be thinking to do so.

We do not wish to have this plague reach the entirety of your realm, hence our concerns regarding the battle that has just been fought.

The Southern Sutican Alliance will await your response in all patience, and hopefully we can come to terms in this matter.

For this attempt to intercept the rebellion, might also be the start of something bigger. Together, we can get rid of this problem once and for all.

Signed, 

The Marshal Of The Southern Sutican Alliance,

LEAYm1vUO57240D6Z3vbRu43G0ydOuU9Rs1dt31w1k1dqNLIke57w82EySdnL0zCLy_RfC7v6Vqjfz_hnvRzgUMltUw62o-ePeINNcWr2ekRPtkyCVHtMFStUX4hoLgH2as5hT4B

The Marshal Of The Southern Sutican Alliance,

nrE-sN6TFq7peEcIXjXCtI2Hgx-68tZixgDo7GbHUEGyQPtUJNhm2ImZzCjWAL1o08EMiGz9IfEswZZwJr4rm9zyVWSrbM0BEaBciGBn-ZI-lEQgpEIp79BDt_ZNEKJfxzoIJvVh

Spoiler

Together with the letter come copies of the letters.

Leopold places the missive on the table infront Peter as he raises his cigar to his mouth. "What do you think?"

@Blake0205

John Alexander Hartcold scratches his head wondering why the so called Southern Alliance members are trying to get Urguan involved when it is not their fight "As far as i recall...they are only trying to secure Urguan's help after losing their first defeat in their pitiful rebellion"

2 minutes ago, TJBMinecraft said:

John Alexander Hartcold scratches his head wondering why the so called Southern Alliance members are trying to get Urguan involved when it is not their fight "As far as i recall...they are only trying to secure Urguan's help after losing their first defeat in their pitiful rebellion"

"They will never win against the might of the Haense Army." Leopold adds.

High Prophet Norli, Herald of Khaz'A'Dentrumm and its hallowed hosts the Brathmordakin, reads the public letter and scoffs. "Who are dese marshals ta accuse our proud vassals disloyal fer involvin' demselves in worldly affairs dat Urguan holds nae stance en? I assume dey request nae such punishment fer other mercenaries o' da Grand Kingdom who aide them without Urguan's approval?" He grumbles, placing it back on his desk, "Let dem meet, I pray his majesty da Grand King invites meh ta his table so I shall hold a word with dese snakes."

2 minutes ago, Dogged said:

"They will never win against the might of the Haense Army." Leopold adds.

"Or against that of Oren's we could add...i'd like to see them go against our proud Goats though" John remarks

Lord Chancellor Azkel Frostbeard laughs hysterically "Who deh fok do dese folk think dey are pretendin' dey can tell deh Grand Keng how teh manage his vassals? Alseh, if dey knew deh first think aboo' deh dwed, dey would knuh weh do nae care wo' non-dwed worship. Oi onleh pray to deh gods daht Sutica does nae fall into deh hands of people wi' dis attitude"

"Well." Spoke the Monarch, "I want to see this happen. It'd be pretty funny." Said the now snickering woman, who did her best to observe this conflict as it unfolded.

"Huh..." Father Otto frowned as he heard of  the events that had transpired... "Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have brains enough to be honest. If tragedy is about the fact that people are mortal, then comedy is about the fools we make of ourselves on the way to the grave."