An Announcement from Cardinal Providentia

Viggen92

0Izpwgx-u5fea0cwYEujq0vjcx7bxcXUvmRruMm4EHmj-onu_8vqKzzYsF7zhH10h2s8hOBuC1S_ictj3rhDpEwMpsYFUjUW3X4VwiRrU6gIIGLWGhQdHqhvgGdwtb1TLS00GQ7z=s0

Cardinalis Denuntatio

A Cardinal’s Announcement

From the desk of His Eminence Casper, Cardinal Providentia,

Prelate of The Clergy, and Metropolitan of Providence.

DvKoOEIFGgifzCqdRQrSdrYmK0OlA2YeclLkUBIRSnk76-vVr_lB2gB-9ua6h358yGPYUBK4xDkrSsxFjF98Gy6GiDczZekmwILI-gDeOYwq53VLF7J0XbTUcAr5Kxtsw8pQ5GJI=s0

TABLE OF CONTENTS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SECTION I - Greetings and Benediction

SECTION II - Lifting a Curse: A Miracle

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I

Some years ago, I was elevated to the position of Metropolitan of Providentia - a position for which I am most grateful. As a token of my gratitude I wish to now hopefully strengthen the faith of the people, the faith of the Canon flock. I will publish the report of a Miracle here in this public announcement. A Miracle I myself witnessed and transcribed. I would like to bless you,  people of GOD.

I will publish the report of this Miracle for the sake of the faith of the people. I will bring something extraordinary to light for the sake of enlightening the Canon flock. In the next section, this Miracle will be described in detail.

II

The Miracle that was performed lifted a terrible course that had weighed the chest of a man for years. The Miracle cured a man and rid him of the chains of Iblees. The following events took place in the Cathedral of Providence about three years ago, and were transcribed by myself, Casper Cardinal Providentia.

I entered the Cathedral one day to pray. While inside I found Holy Dame Helena Charlotte and Holy Sir Edwin in the middle of the hall, seemingly discussing something. I had just greeted them when a man, unknown to me, walked up to us. The man was cursed, he was a Vampyre. The Holy Dame proclaimed that she would attempt to lift this curse of his, be it with the help of GOD. The two approached the altar, and myself and Holy Sir Edwin had a seat at the pews to observe what would unfold.

The Holy Dame produced a vial of Holy Water from her satchel and read a prayer with a hushed tone. She would then slowly turn to the cursed man, and ask him to kneel before the eyes of GOD and His Aenguls. The cursed man obediently did what he was told and kneeled before the altar. The Holy Dame proceeded to read unto him all the crimes he had committed against the faith, and all of his fallacies, asking the kneeling man if he denied what was said.

The cursed man did not deny her words, and he embraced GOD’s righteous judgement. Helena Charlotte offered the man the vial and instructed him to drink its contents. He did drink the fluid within the vial, all whilst clutching onto a silver pendant with a gloved hand. And so did the Holy Dame pray unto him, whilst the forsaken man trembled in pain on the floor:

“Judgeth me, O’ GOD, and discern my cause from the nation that is not Holy: deliver me from the unjust and disobedient man. For Thou art my GOD, my strength, why hast Thou cast me off? And why do I go sorrowful whilst the foe afflicteth me? Send forth Thy light and Thy truth: They hath conducted me, and brought me unto Thy Holy hill, and into Thy tabernacles. And I will go unto the altar of GOD, to GOD who giveth me joy to my youth. To Thee, O’ GOD, I will give praise upon the harp: Why art thou sad, my soul? Why does thou distress me? Hope in GOD, for I will still give praise to Him: The salvation of my will, and my GOD. “

“GOD has created me to do Him some definite service. He has committed some work to me which He has not committed to another. I have my mission. I may never know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next. I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. He has not created me for naught. I shall do good; I shall do His work. I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place, while not intending it if I do but keep His commandments. Therefore, I will trust Him, whatever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him, in perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him. If I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him. He does nothing in vain. He knows what He is about. He may take away my friends. He may throw me among strangers. He may make me feel desolate, make my spirits sink, hide my future from me. Still, He knows what He is about.”

Once these words were uttered, the cursed man stood to his feet and began to transform: His fangs receded to the length they once were, his hues turning back into those of a living man, his pupils expanding to regular size and his eyes turning blue in colour. He would stand up and murmur in an incoherent manner before collapsing. The unconscious man was then brought to a bed in the Cathedral. It is now up to GOD whether he shall awake or not, but his curse has been lifted: A Miracle has been performed.

Let us all remember this day, the day a Miracle was performed. Let it be a reminder that we, as children of GOD, can do wonders in this world. And let it be a ray of hope for the sick and the cursed: GOD has not forsaken you. 

SIGNED BY YOUR HUMBLE AND LOVING SERVANT,

6Tahy1BacH4lzZl2bVgKPNBUXuadPcXsojhfk86VWGmMx9BYbRLAD0R6VpleGJdIt-XiGJ6TBD5ToF1f3SAGak78AgLMC_WnM1M9mEBWi4K6ouAJktEutYdfGA_OnEwGvDIOt45n=s0

Fr. Casper

Edited by Viggen92

Anders Cardinal Edel, still wound in bandages from his recent vampyr attack, would be read the announcement by a member of the hospital staff. He would weakly give a smile, signing the Husariya before taking a nap.

The Bishop of Rochefort smiles at the notice, declaring as he signs the Lorraine "What an auspicious announcement! Praise be, praise be in the highest!"

The Holy Dame Helena of Rochefort remained knelt before an alter to GOD, head bowed and longsword grasped between those plated palms of hers "In he, I am made - without he I am forsaken. Through him, I shalt prevail and without he I shalt fall. Blessed be to GOD and his flock, might his devine hand touch all those whom believe themselves damned. For light shall find them soon enough." 

Julian read the inspiring epistle, nodding in satisfaction. He muttered a duo of words under his tired breath. "AVE ECCLESIA." He then continued on to peruse the rest of the documents set on his desk.

Edited by HeyitsNano