The Flight of a Dragon

Qizu

The Flight of a Dragon

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

The Titan of the world,

The one who will free us all.

We have become damned by

false gods and humanity

but his flames are just a call,

for the great cleansing of the world

in which he will bring

for today I fight for Azdromoth

and I will make a tale

that all of the bards will sing.

For his flames are holy and pure

they will burn the demons, the

holy knights and more. For it is the

fire of Him, the King, they are the cure.

As he darkens the sky with his wings and drags his claws

raise your swords for the coming brawl.

You will stab those who wish to stop his wrath

and you will help him burn a a darkened path.

Do not faulter his great plans for only they

will save us it is not God you should serve

but the Black Dragon that is soon to grace us. 

Join his side, erase that of light and dark. 

Let us start a new world, offer him your heart.

A lone woman hummed atop a mountain, a hood cloaking her toothy grin as she read. 

The young six year old Joseph Clement de Sarkozy III could not help but gasp and exclaim "OH SH!T! MAMA THERE IS A CREEPY PIECE OF POETRY!"

3 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

The young six year old Joseph Clement de Sarkozy III could not help but gasp and exclaim "OH SH!T! MAMA THERE IS A CREEPY PIECE OF POETRY!"

Joseph's twin brother Tobias Edwin de Sarkozy would peer over his brother's shoulder, trying to get a good view of the poem. "Joseph, let me see too! Mama, Joseph won't let me read!"

1 minute ago, Rilath said:

Joseph's twin brother Tobias Edwin de Sarkozy would peer over his brother's shoulder, trying to get a good view of the poem. "Joseph, let me see too! Mama, Joseph won't let me read!"

5 minutes ago, sashimichopped said:

Lady Helena de Sarkozy ran throughout the manor trying to get the poem away from them. “Boys! I will make sure Uncle Edwin will never come visit you anymore” The elder Sarkozy stopped at the top for the stairs. “F*ck it. You can keep it” 

The Wanderer awaits to watch either the green of life or the red flames of death previal, to him it matters not who wins, only with how they choose to use such victory.

For the natural balance is shifting...

Adeline de Sarkozy sits on her couch in her house, still in her dirty and burnt uniform. Scratches, bruises and burns littered her skin and a slight glint of sweat sat upon her forehead. "After the destruction this dragon caused..." she trails off in disbelief and anger, having witnessed the awful event herself first hand. 

"We should be wondering where and when he will strike next. I wonder if joining him will reveal his intentions..."

Her eyebrows pinch together as she sits in thought, contemplating what she truly should do.