Survival Training 101 (Ranger Event)

TeawithFrisket

A missive was hung upon the ranger board, pinned through the means of a silver nail. After pinning it, Frisket began to depart, nodding happily as she stepped down and took her leave. The missive reads the following.

EifC_7SkYc4fxIWFzgez_9oLJZjQ8R4Hh3OQhFcom3Lw0u7zDXHl1vACPpiNsIVwwYlFco_6UP8RFtiqgop66pLe4FgrO5aM1dkR89OBlw0BFSxLK-JuT7Ru_qVyL1UZN05yuUm6=s1600

RANGERS, Our Fellow Lord commander has accepted my offer to release another lesson of mine to you all, this lesson will entail a lot of walking and running, we will be going on a hiking trip to the northern lands, the frigid terrain of our old homelands. Please prepare for it, the terrain is hazardously chilling and could potentially bear danger. This will be the first survival lesson we have ever conducted within the Rangers, so in two Elven years we will be rallying in the courtyard. At early dawn we will march forth to the snowy terrains and begin this survival expedition. As I said, this will be a training exercise, we are not anything above that nor exceptions to it, so grab your gear and strap in your boots, MAGGOTS, for we are about to face the worst slimy and slippery terrain that the All-Father will ever show you.

Lord Commander of the Order of The Bore

al Forest

4ON2nTVkBnyiUDCRTduq818-DQM_Tn9CnceKQmkRdnYLdJGF5HgSEFKafBmHPngAgPM2TKWGbbYAp0XKcRGlPjUo4JkPgkYPdesS_hBjb8pyqM9O68iNCjJ6XwOAFdly5nt-152G=s1600

Assigned Armsmen and Elysium Post Director 

SHxFPInjaasRo27SNWuZgQIMgGgz4oEE-ZpMyCZHVz79VGZNtm2Du_f73N6pFfvVIsOGGBj0OAuIOauh-i-41GAGN75EGgNUCOfwW4OrsAeOjbBWLP9ZFo8nO1Vh8FjzKXtMGfBj=s1600

Spoiler

This event will take place Monday 25th At 8:30 pm est, this will be a Event and I hope you guys in the ranger military will have loads of Fun!