A salute to you all

rep2k

2020-03-07_11.44.48.png

my literal day 1's leaving, will miss you lots rep. keep in touch homie, will always remember the good times. o7

Honestly really happy I’ve come to meet you rep, I feel privileged to have been able to play with such a chill and amazing guy as you. God bless you man; whatever life throws at you, I’m sure you’ll be alright.

My Serbian brother 😔 mineman rp block game will never be the same without you man. Already wished you all the best but I'm doing it here as well. o7

Крв за барцлаи

Man... i will miss you brother. Will forever remember the RP we had back when we both were noobs. God speed Rep. 

Best mentor that I had in my introduction of The Church of Canon and best Komnenos-Arianites persona I ever got to roleplay with when I first joined the server.. I will miss you my man

Good luck and God bless in the future my bro <3 

Spoiler

Will never forget the Balkan memes you introduced me to with Javier

i hope max wins the championship in your honour my friend

Thank you rep for being the best damn barclay a girl could rp with. Loved interacting with you on Alfred, with Althea, Aeira (thank u for the confession) and what ever backwoods char I forgotten. You are based, god bless and god protect you till we meet again.

Safe travels for the road not yet walked, Allah be with you

(prayididntmessthatup)