To The Empress and Emperor Oren

DahStalker

To The Empress and Emperor Oren

The Real-Life Walk of Shame That Inspired Cersei's Game of Thrones  Atonement | Mental Floss

You have sinned.

It is me Dosiya. I am nine years old. You have hurt GODani and because you hurt GODani you have hurt me. And you have hurt all my friends in Oren. I am sad because you did this. But GODani will forgive you and I will forgive you. People will throw tomatoes at you. You deserve to be hit with the tomatoes. But I heard a man in the library talk about how you have to walk to Karosgrad like Prince Savoy. He said it is punishment but also penance. 

"And as I have created for you the struggles of the world, so too do I create the struggles of the spirit.  And as I have created the struggles of the world and the spirit, so too do I bring their remedies." (Virtue 5:5-6)

I was told the spirit is in my heart. My heart is special because it belongs to GODani and me. Was your heart hurt? Is that why you hurt GODani? I am upset. I help my friends up when we play bucketball. You fell. I will help you up. When you walk to say sorry to GODani, I will walk with you. I will have my shoes on.

Spoiler

This is a public missive. @Nectorist @Eryane

Mother Adara saw this girls potential...