THE RESIGNATION OF OKARIR'SAN

Gemini

[!] A beautifully decorated missive inked upon silver parchement had been pinned to the Haelun’or notice board.

VsJtlEQ6KLBqPf5bZ7rdmz00RgUfvngdpns3XSwON0D-eA0AAkq7rnHcmta_qM1Mqm09riAwTa7120u9oAonMOsqwLR46oaR6LBtR9FV-64GrjDJrHsY23mYb2Jx-aIiy4nR3PHH

xO2OuMD7Aq57q-VrFxtk1CThf6zEOtgJfVAmAYv8MhU9OrhAa9H2M7cpXWBMY-p7jMMGeIm-TpFnt72o0GhRJ1JMm8mSlOsCuRGM_iFN6hFt8u9Yzz-YjA1hSzhhefLd-KJsxxSu

A letter of resignation

Written by Okarir’san Usamea An’asul

11th of The Amber Cold, Year 57 of the Second Age

There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.

Dear mali’thill, residents of Haelun’or and favored allies of the Silver State, 

Years ago, around the arrival of myself and my family the state was stagnant. mali’thill disperesed around the continent of Almaris. Under Sohaer Ni’leya we have worked tirelessly to ensure the never ending progress of our Motherland and we have served Maheral Elervathar vigorously to maintain Larihei’s legacy. Now Haelun'or is blooming with life, the state as powerful as ever. 

However, all things are bound to end, sooner or later. While I write this with a heavy hear, leaving the position of Okarir’san allows me to dedicate my time to different things, different fields and to different ways of progressing the silver bastion and her people. We live in hard times, but never has that stopped us. The Motherland thrives under the rule of Sohaer Ni’leya and the guidance of Maheral Elervathar. 

Hereby, I, Usamea An'asul resign from the position of Okarir'san, leaving the seat vacant. Along my resignation my current tilruir Leithedir An'asul shall vacate elokarn san'leh and leave the position of tilruir'san. Other than that, the office and its executive decisions shall remain unless nullified by Sohaer or elheial'thilln. 

ahern ito nae’leh Mali’thill

What we call the beginning is often the end, and to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. 

Signed

Usamea An’asul

AY’LARIHEI

AY’MAHERAL ELESIA ELERVATHAR

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

sPgXoREkeQ_Ph3WBHM0xBd1BQsi9OVwqNDgh4wyUJt2vmHtpr8ucR00xjDJUtAPKEpXsMfbUjh1gvhsNR0Fa5RwLFMVRPY1aic5oYILvgf5ZSiVSJkxzUHkjtOiBqv6ClNGjQQLl

"You served diligently, Miss An'asul." Stated the Sohaer, upon finishing his scan of the resignation missive.

Edited by Gavin_

So a citizen of Haelun'or let out a sigh as the position was disbanded. "There are more things to do those who worked under the 'san can do to contribute to the state."

"Dearest comrade, you shall try something else. Your job in council was done great, mayhaps Okarir'san wasn't the best role for you, but the council was definitely your seat."

Says the faceless sillumir #61