LECTURE : THE SEVEN SKIES

MadOne

THE LECTURE ON THE SEVEN SKIES

SA 58

University students have been asking parents for money since the Middle  Ages, according to historic letters | The Independent | The Independent

rQcpjaI86X-PXrQjSioc4rB0iYEBsr3gtKRSxXJUMTSDI0VxZtIJFzAlZVNmYk8gXlAL00Efg4v2crTxCS-49tEHxqJh9K4JSGGv7kIte1LN-xgUOSZpMB8fXwd0qS13vw5fYypR

BLESSINGS BE TO THE READER,

Our Holy Mother Church, since the times of antiquity has sought discourse and contemplation in the pursuit of discovering our God's truths and values, and to replicate these discoveries in the minds of others for their benefit. In this noble quest the Church has used tools such as debate and publications to reaffirm and spread it's message. - In fact, this is the reason our New Acolytes bring forth their theses for review, so that we may have new insights and reaffirm the old ones as ultimate truths. 

Thus, I shall hold a lecture in the 1st of Saint Amyas, within the Court Room of Karosgrad. I wish to specifically discuss the nature of the Seven Skies with the populace, and present forth my interpretation for the Holy Dwelling of our ancestors. My interpretation shall be based on the thesis I wrote in my youth, with specific focus on the Emanations of Glory and the concept of 'pietas'. Those who seek to engage me in debate, I encourage you to dwell on my words.

Those souls who are not a part of the clergy, and do not want to engage in debate, yet yearn for learning about the teachings of the Church, I encourage you to come forth, and listen to our debates. Children, who seek to learn are also equally welcome and will be cherished.

SIGNED BY,

Father Adelric of Reinmar

OOC: I am flexible on holding this whenever, depending on the schedule of whoever wants to be involved, but I'm thinking of hosting it Monday, 8PM GMT (3PM EST)

Father Fiodor signed the Lorraine as he come across one of the missives, ensuring to spread the news to those he knew and to send out a representative to attend the upcoming lecture in his stead.