Bishop's Address of 1856, 409 ES

rep2k

Issued by the Bishop Freimark

nMNxjum_-ZNbwQ9eb0QGV-Nbeql46kO2s2E5ITy5LqAV98LNtnL9us-XTvkOBUCiY_FqKxrXTWm7rpFNo2hRuc_YRSTZqyokkMGBU3zn5qNnI7zCGCII37ujTLNWJ-MAOZeyg-5a

New Providence, 409 ES

BISHOP’S ADDRESS

On the matters of faith and justice

xmEaCPDIKE0lgGZ2eZQKDTXfHbHqAbihaYDXmnqKI-3OEZGvys9UU2H863ChXnFPt85J9s7kJZLurcOLc3nx4kQe60k1sTfIjJDKRYNF4DO48L4NmGM1xhUfAmoPTA9BbzsZ_BX2

Erhard Bishop Freimark, writing within the Basilica of the Argentate Star, New Providence, 1856

fgF-Gf2-VahutvKIhKFWB1SPM9Rz2ZkG_hgXllaA5y4pqMXYnsS_CR6FB2qQCwC-OwqLJDMBK54-O8OBhiUsu8CC1kJZS_zjARJouErUcowhDTnC3KUbNJJ8buPXJ3_BTymz0c1X

Blessed be those faithful who read this parchment all across the Canondom.

Anger overwhelms many, as well as jealousy and all those bad qualities that a person can have. However, it is not so much controversial as the amount of illogicality and misconceptions of individuals, especially our neighbours, and not all, but some who have tarnished those essential values of man and dared to defy the Law that is higher from all of us together. I decided to visit New Providence today because, as we know, the people of the Empire have done nothing wrong, even though their leaders have been excommunicated. Anyway, I went straight to the Basilica, to pray and read a couple of books as my daily routine, but of course, the day would not have gone normally if I had not come across a terrifying bulletin board, which said that the clergy of the Kingdom of Haense were forbidden to enter the basilica. I will only ask these tainted and devalued people once - where do you get the right? Where did you get the permission? Who are you, so stern and heartfelt, that you have had enough dignity and courage to try to forbid believing people and priests from entering a sacred building ?

For a moment we will recall the parts in the Canon Law that state:

Title V, Chapter I, Line 1 - 'No iniquity should be perpetrated in sacred places or involving sacred objects.'

Title V, Chapter II, Line 1 - 'A church is a sacred place defined as a house of worship for the faithful.'

Title V, Chapter II, Line 4 - 'Entry to a church is free and unlimited to the faithful.'

Cursed be those who knowingly violate the Canon Law, written by those who have contributed much more to our Holy Mother Church than some wretches can imagine today. The Hand of Godan will reach anyone who consciously goes against His Will, so all believers of the Canondom should remember that no person is or will ever be above Godan. I hope that the evidence of this bad intention of certain people will be executed on the spot, and if it has already been removed, they have no choice but to pray to Godan for mercy.

fgF-Gf2-VahutvKIhKFWB1SPM9Rz2ZkG_hgXllaA5y4pqMXYnsS_CR6FB2qQCwC-OwqLJDMBK54-O8OBhiUsu8CC1kJZS_zjARJouErUcowhDTnC3KUbNJJ8buPXJ3_BTymz0c1X

Godani jest wielki,

Erhard Bishop Freimark

Karl Sigmar hummed before moving off towards the Basilica of Karosgrad, leaving his own neat sign nailed into the brick.

Spoiler

a98388ca2cc63fdec5352a61b0d64a77.png

A hatchet wielding Cardinal Francis watches the road to the Basilica like a hawk. No barricade would stand for more than mere minutes on the Prelate's watch.