Notable Women of History Exhibit re-opening

Etow

Notable Women of History

RE-OPENED

18th Day of Joma & Umund, 410 E.S

e-p4citIpKs7tGSwLuDOMkGGKHMu8UF2zmmAF92-yghtsD0tPYKOtU4fjc0tBGzIElCDTDLUlZLthbLtzwmrzoxgLtjkgsd6WZDZGc6LnZsOCaV-2PRcUtit7PX4GC-NBXPg9-3i

DgfNJgFGEPGXb62eHAThk40ksbvEj5XrRDJ4qYJNQ7lqqNxXLZxQ-PMJlBmYp6lfCul0dPd3f5IkdN3AxjkL94XEzboHL7G5io4e81sWDCFQhqLE1BmTbCrGzXhAm3T3WRjUpeHE

From the Northern Geographical Society…

In light of the recent womens’ rights movement in Haense, dubbed the ‘Karenina Accord’, whereby the ladies of the Kingdom call for fairer opportunities and equal primogeniture, the Northern Geographical Society sees it fit to support this movement of emancipation, staying true to our ideals and educated forward-thinking as we have done before. 

We are proud to therefore announce the return of the Notable Women of History Exhibit. Pieces have been constructed from our prior NGS exhibit, as well as studies from the recent Haeseni Queen’s Council’s notable women presentation; items of which were later donated. This re-opening serves as a great example of accomplishments of many great and notable women in Haense and World History - and is well worth a visit, to appreciate their work. 

We invite all to do so - at our re-opening of the exhibit later this saint’s week.

Re-opening this notable women’s exhibition will, in turn, re-open conversation and dialogue regarding a woman’s place in Haeseni history. 

Signed,

Otto Wittenbach, President of the Northern Geographical Society

OOC:

Re-opening Tuesday 1st

5pm EST

"I hope they include High Keeper Alisa Camian this time." Vane says looking over the notice "unequivocally one of the most notable women in modern or even ancient history."

"WUMEN AREHNT REEL!" An Olog yells, getting read this by a British Goblin.

"I had better be on there." Snarled Vex, who happened to be the first female elf upon Oren's Privy Council.