[Flyer of worried citizen]

Samsan99

"To all fellow citizens of our beloved city of Haelun'or,

Today while I was enjoy a walk around our beautiful city I saw a face I knew. A face that was does not belong within our city! The face of a criminal, Aerendyl Lor'demar. The assassin that killed our once beloved bee, Maheral Azorella Elibar'acal.

How could we let such a man back into our city without even a trail? How could we let wander our streets while he is known to be impure. How can we let him be around our most rare and beloved children when his hands are stained with the blood of the Most Blessed?

"We must not allow this any longer fellow citizens of Haelun'or, this ‘ata must be held accountable for all his evil actions before he takes another life within out walls!"

The Tilruir'indor would indulge himself in a short break from his administrative affairs concerning the Library, and stumble thus across this flyer. Wide-eyed, he'd read incredulously "That murderous cockroach is alive?! And in the Blessed Motherland?!" and at that, he'd check the inside of his coat, feeling for the short knife concealed about his belt "This cannot be allowed. The Council must take immediate action if their reputation is to be salvaged. arhiln fiyemereh! ay'Azorella!"

The old Okarir'san would be munching calmly on a beet, nostalgically recounting times of yore when all of a sudden he felt a tingle climb up his nose... Reeling his head back and shutting his eyes, he let out a sneeze so strong the beet fell onto the ground, contaminated and unsalvageable. Whilst wiping his nose and observing the ruined vegetable in horror, the elf raised his hand into the air, cursing out the only scourge culpable of this atrocity, liberals!

Reading the words of the pinned missive, a handsome sailor speaks with others unloading the fine goods off of his ship. "Such creatures as our beloved Beelots; who toil their whole lives for our benefits are protected with laws and the order of our beautiful society! Such a crime must be held accounted for. The punishment for being caught killing a bee should be hard labour in our salt pools, but for an outsider, even an impure to do so? AND be caught? I can scarcely imagine how many vessels of salt he must pay. The last recompense may need to be had... Should no salt be offered to the owner of the beelot"