ISABEL BARUCH FOR ALDERWOMAN

Spoiler

THE ALDERWOMAN CANDIDACY

OF HER LADYSHIP, ISABEL BARUCH

iX9qwcZ7JPvjEbGhTtYmmnaVxLSBLeKuH00GjqvOkZhtLkc6UEZMgpAJWeVcgIxr-uL5G6w-K6yZ-srXKCB41zA7PVT8T9OxdeffWFkSrOn-wgxkTyjS78EwEoTJ2lyydYp4LJda

2fdDFk2aZrYYEunmNe7Dag5AH0MyBjoqFETKVMM9JJd1sDJbE2w6T8OOSqWj6xAR3nw_61u-0IJnjzMFf1YR02qX9uc_LY2hKfwZQDculT0pKfHeMln_BqU_LT5nd0hMiaa4TAoK

A depiction of Her Ladyship, Isabel Baruch, intently studying in the halls of Valwyck, circa 415 E.S.

ISSUED ON THIS DAY

6th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 417 E.S.

FOREWORD

Like her parents, Isabel Baruch is not one to shy away from a challenge. Born to Princess Anastaysa Isabel and Duke Eirik Baruch of Valwyck, both prestigious figures and Aulic councillors alike, Isabel has been raised in an ambitious household. Subsequently, she has dreams and aspirations, one of many being to serve as an Alderwoman in the Royal Duma so that she may represent the Haeseni people in a just and proper manner. 

Despite her noble status, Isabel wishes to empathise with the common folk so that she may be a fair Duchess in the future. As the heir to Valwyck, Her Ladyship has surrounded herself with the Ayrian common folk to observe their ways of living and ensure that the quality of their living conditions are upheld. In order to continue this work, she hopes to serve as a representative for those in Haeseni society who lack proper representation.   

ISABEL’S AMBITIONS AS ALDERWOMAN

Not only does Isabel want to push for the representation of commonfolk in the Duma, but she also wishes to see the continuation of women’s advancement in Haeseni society. An avid supporter of the Karenina Accord, she will ensure that total primogeniture is upheld within Haeseni law. Further, Isabel Baruch will strive to ensure that the voices of the underrepresented people in Haeseni society are heard. Isabel also plans to push for environmental protection reforms by proposing various rehabilitation effort bills for the endangered species of Hanseti-Ruska. 

ISABEL BARUCH’S PROMISES:

- Ensure that the Karenina Law (total primogeniture) is upheld within Haeseni Law.

- Proper rehabilitation of endangered species in the Haeseni ecosystem.

- Proper representation for the commonfolk of Haeseni society.

- A fair, unbiased perspective so that she may uphold fairness within the Duma.

AFTERWORD

Isabel Baruch is to run for Alderwoman to pursue one of her greatest dreams: serving her Kingdom. Seeing as this is one of her greatest passions, she is insistent on guaranteeing the representation of those who need it most. 

The Lady Baruch foresees a promising future of the Duma and eagerly hopes to be apart of it, should the voters elect her. 

DLUM VE EDLERVIK,

HER LADYSHIP, Isabel Alexandra Baruch, Heir to the Duchy of Valwyck

8kyPK78wpZhbH2QFVym_2s4fTmm6lUPaZiybuvQQl9jPvh8t4K0-wh9fEAxtEWDhBo_lGL2YsD5t3tkS_zZaCNwbbUwB7wONoF5Urat09B3cxebRYyGtq55RZdXPH5H7wVWnQdhC

"That's my daughter!" proclaimed the Lord Palatine.

"Representation for the commonfolk in the duma could easily be achieved by stepping aside for the two commoners who have run to take their place in the duma, no? Surely looking to take the seat aimed at accommodating the commonfolk, to their detriment, when nobility are already so represented and commonfolk represented so little, is the opposite of your aim?" bishop viktor ponders within the confines of Nu Loc

I've seen her somewhere, but.. where?

Remon, now (mostly) cured of his insanity, ponders the question.

Perhaps I should ask her the question myself. Maybe I met her in the middle of.. that period. Who knows?