The Schemes Of A Dove: Truth Revealed

Kiiwi

Spoiler

[OOC]
"Deleted the ooc part, it was wrong on my part. This whole thing was roleplay and should be left to such."

Saw the screenshot of whatever that was you posted before. Pretty disgusting behavior to say the least, and a terrible way to conduct yourself. Yeah it's all just rp guys!!!111!!!11!!!1!!! Totally not motivated OOC because I don't like that community!! Dramatic for no reason, and a really gross look.

6 minutes ago, Maclunkey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[OOC]
"Deleted the ooc part, it was wrong on my part. This whole thing was roleplay and should be left to such."

Saw the screenshot of whatever that was you posted before. Pretty disgusting behavior to say the least, and a terrible way to conduct yourself. Yeah it's all just rp guys!!!111!!!11!!!1!!! Totally not motivated OOC because I don't like that community!! Dramatic for no reason, and a really gross look.

Spoiler

*rolls eyes at rukio roleplay

Somewhere, a dead Maher'tehral striga turned over in his grave with a smile at the success of his sister in the Silver State. 

(Rip Striga)

On 3/23/2022 at 6:09 PM, Valannor said:
  Hide contents

If this was all an rp post with nothing else to it, it might've been a touch based

but

why out yourself as having also oocly conspired to betray an entire community, and its trust, on an OOC and IRP level? What benefit was there, how does that contribute to rp? I wouldn't reckon the vast majority of helves did anything to you, so why are you villainizing them and acting like they deserve all of this? Doesn't sit right w/ me at all.

Spoiler

BLANKET BAN BLANKET BAN BLANKET BAN BLANKET BAN

blue tags rly gonna pull me kicking and screaming as i shout "kill the anti-rp" as a nation leader literally admits to acting out of OOC and villanizing their entire community, all for some mineman power. Get a ******* life and get off this ******* server, this should be fair grounds enough for immediate removal. 

17 hours ago, _Sug said:

Somewhere, a dead Maher'tehral striga turned over in his grave with a smile at the success of his sister in the Silver State. 

(Rip Striga)

Ayliana misses her brother very much, and hopes he is proud <3