FAEDOM FOLLOWINGS | Valtakoengzem of Faedom

Moenah

[!] Numerous copies of this newsletter were thrown about Karosgrad – from the inside of the Prikaz, all the way to the docks outside the gates. Much like the last missive, they all had the very same crest on the front, along with a plethora of art provided by the writer themselves. And contrary to her previous works, it seemed that the author’s incorrect grammar, and often lack of punctuation, was improving.

Spoiler

uE_k6iS-3RQm22kb92dqVIMYFIGWqujiZtFklnmxFUgC8k8oIQDse-ZI-GjxknFST0kr9vB5DqnjcsBLB9F228zHkhtl-nCtEAC8L5AQwNtQbI-3Z_ZJqnpquUOf_BJXhKQSmMVq

sq2bQJigoA4pshsjiU1fp311MzBqpNyJVkDlfSECWImPs9r7ZqH66iXI7Zlx2xp5dXX9ECbaqivW8HP3UnGT6CVAzQ-tD34cN0OGRY9CdPjNt3ODT6EOnjEruNzqdaVTSptZnxPY

─────── °✾° ───────

HARK! Good tidings to everyone who decides to pick up this paper, one that I worked so very hard on. As anyone in or out of Karosgrad can see, the Valtakoengzem has grown in great strength, numbers, and popularity. We have taken over and we are going nowhere. But not everyone can always be here for the adventures we take. Therefore, as Grand Speaker, I’ve taken it upon myself to document and immortalize the works of the Faedom in writing. I am not a good writer as my brother, Matyas, but I will tell to you the events of the past years the best way I can every year from now on. I even have acquired a favorable and nice looking paper to do my pictures on. The frame is very nice and the Enchanted Council has praised my work since. Without further ado, let’s get to it! This is the FAEDOM FOLLOWINGS!

─────── °✾° ───────

Mav-6QjbrsflWTlvLYxWZ0yrCLHigv06k-OOuj7p4xejWqjCBrUjKQ6X1yQbJ5yAxUxp_gtmIrk6TsYYk6ODW-RCI70aI-i2-rgZzheQT7vIA3uRkQyXjclT3KCy7v0ltpncFyR-

THE BLOODY PRIKAZ! : The Genocide of the citizens of Ratatoostadt

Naysayers and hating-folk are always common with any great, upcoming Kongzem and they really showed themselves to us recently. While establishing the County of Ratatoostadt everything was fine and peaceful, its inhabitants were homed in the best possible place for them, never ever disrespecting the dead that lived with them. In fact, they were regularly bathed, cleansed, and held monthly tavern nights with the spirits of the knights. However, one day, as Her Magical Majesty and the Grand Speaker were preparing to depart on a fairy expetition, we discovered that every inhabitant, every rat of Ratatoostadt had been slain- brutally murdered in a mass genocide unlike anything ever seen. This, of course, brought great sorrow to the Prinzenas of Rats, and Komitas of Ratatoostadt, Magda, who wept bitterly before our trip.

Taking the time to mourn, we set a survivor, who unfortunately passed soon after, down before the likeness of the Exalted Sigismund. While praying for him, we were mocked by a few people, especially a very old man whose name is unknown to me. He should count himself lucky I am not exposing him for the world to see. Even furthermore, when we returned from our trip, which also did not go well, we found that the survivor’s body, whom we laid to rest, was gone – with only a paw print in its place. What is worse, all the remaining corpses of the slayed rats have been growing strange, orange vines inside of them, and all remaining vermin of the Faedom have been evacuated to Jerovitz for their safety.

For the human naysayers, I would blame the lack of education on the mindset and culture of the rats on this hate crime. But, ever since Her Magical Majesty, Madga, held an audience with His Actual Majesty, King Siggy, we have been informed of a greater threat: THE EVIL VALTAKOENGZEM OF THE REALM OF DARK FAEDOM. Since only the Koeng is aware of their existence, I am really thankful he brought it up to us. Since then, I have done my research. This imposter kingdom exists on a different plane of reality than us here, and every so often, they cross over, either getting people and animals to do their bidding for them, or doing it themselves. Cowards who hide behind heinous actions deserve no mercy, and if I find you to be a follower of this alternate, opposing kingdom, you will suffer the same fate they will when we battle.

In better news, to fundraise for the rehabilitation of her county and the cure to the rat’s sickness, THE KOMITAS OF RATATOOSTADT, soon to be trained by the Prinzen Oracle himself, will be holding Soothsaying sessions; one minae per session.

1tqyHNdfS8WYgWwbiY3hcn26CvRNl-rtj9AoUbIqgVS_PRlj1b_f-XljY1FIFdtKDa91aYA3y_CtHjhHr7jUUb9qA7hInTKrW6xPfqhG-cWiQYMf9oDnEW6Gm0RD1lWmF7M4dS1n

DANGER IN KAROSGRAD! : The Caped Krusader battles the Jester

In the wake of all the bloodshed and panic, someone comes along to protect the people and save them from evil doers. And the other day, that someone finally leaped into action. It was a peaceful day in the square so it seemed. Then came a man with green plant hair and Orenian-looking clothes. But the most daunting thing about him was the huge smile on his white face. He came in laughing, ready to commit atrocities when all of a sudden – the CAPED KRUSADER swooped down from the skies! “Not so fast!” He commanded, the streets of Karosgrad watching him in awe. Even I was watching, because since I saw the Dark Knight watching me from above the days prior I have admired him greatly. But, the Jester (as he is known) took advantage of this, grabbing me ready to shoot at me! Golly, was I scared out of my mind.

The Jester could not get away with this transgression, though, for the Caped Krusader came prepared. From his behind, he took out a flying weapon, a thin, two-sided blade in the shape of Koeng Sigismund’s own face! And he threw it at the Jester’s chest! He saved me, and he saved my life! Unfortunately, it would not end here, as suddenly, the Jester released a green gas (smelling quite unfavorable) on everyone around him in the square. Only for me to find out after he disappeared that it was a Potion of Smiles! For the whole day, I could not take the smile off my face, or else it would hurt! 

The Caped Krusader disappeared after that, no doubt to get away from the gas himself, because he could not stop it. But, rest assured, if the Jester, or any other evil-doer, is seen again, I will make sure to call the Caped Krusader back personally with an instrument I will not disclose – in case any of his rivals are reading this paper. And when that noise reaches the skies, it will not just be a signal. It will be a warning. Some members of the Enchanted Council and I have begun to speculate who the Caped Krusader is under that mask. One theory is that it is the Koeng, running the nation by day and saving everyone by night. Perhaps he is a new kind of uncanny-creature I have yet to add to the registry and compendium. Whoever he is, it is not about who he is underneath, but what he does that defines him.

Spoiler

2022-03-22_15.45.19.png

you had to be there.

yawVoz_ByB3HhSJ0lswXICgF9wsUxexScnE2KWYwRqqK44kjo_QhEx3KWSJY0Z4Gq9HrjbGTcDdYkJhewNpouL0Tn0vX6XqNmDRRHUrc5CA6_BRLPJBdxv3eyeVA22ZewSe27kTm

DANCING BRAWL! : The Baruch Punching Performance

Our last main report gets super serious, so if these kinds of stories irk you, skip to the smaller news section. It all started when all my peers and I went to dance practice to prepare for the sets of parties that no one will stop talking about– Lifstala. When picking partners, I made perfectly sure that my brother picked me through the psychic connection we share. While I was a bit disappointed we were not taught the Hoppalooza, I did with him the love dance of the Waltz in my own way. Unfortunately, Matyas is not gifted with feet as fast as mine, and this resulted in him falling. That is when we were approached by the Old Naysayer Baruch, who made it seem like he was nice, trying to help Matyas up, but then striking him in the head with his own!

It was at this moment that something sparked in me – like an untapped rage unlike anything the world has ever seen. I suddenly had the fury and drive of a fully grown Tankledor. Now, what came next, I will admit to. Yes, I did beat up the Naysayer Baruch, even though he is old and a contrarian, who contraires just to be contrary. But I will do the same thing again and again to anyone else who thinks that they can hit my brother or my friends. Unfortunately, I did not stay humble and was struck back. This caused a duel that put one of my fellow council members in danger of dying and I will only be sorry for that.

─────── °✾° ───────

OTHER NEWS!

The Rise of Red Hair, and What This Means ; A STUDY

Some time ago, I took a trip to the Ludovar house for Adele and Amicia’s parties, which they were both given coveted relics of the Faedom: Incense Summoners and the Deathwhistle. And while dancing with Matty B., I happened to notice something – there’s so much bright red heads around me! Since I have been gifted with a bright mind, this curiosity led me to writing this short study on the sudden rise of red hair and what this means for the future. I think when exploring this topic, we must mention who exactly has these fire locks to later connect the dots.

The very first two that come to mind are Isabel, who is incredibly tall and smart and a good fighter, and my brother, Matyas, who is a great writer, an ace of all trades, and many of my girl peers have informed me that he is handsome. Furthermore, he gets that hair from my mamej, who was an insane super beauty, as I have seen it written. Now, stay in your seat, for this is where the dots connect. Lately, I met the Vyronov brothers – who I can not tell apart sometimes. But, the one always conversing with Isabel has pearly whites so shiny that it nearly blinded her. He also is a mean sword fighter, and won a battle in front of me.

It was then that I started to see a pattern. All my peers with red hair happen to be gifted somehow, some way. And now researching, I started to search for a proper theory for why one might have red hair in the first place. I am glad to say I have it now. Long before anyone living can remember, a family of scholars once thought to eat an abundance of cherries and carrots as a way to change their hair color. The Fae, looking down on them, happened to witness this and sprinkling dust on them, not only did they receive their red hair, they were bestowed with many abilities – speed, smarts, beauty and so forth. Abilities like the animals that are red like them. Foxes, for one. Every person with red or fiery hair is their descendant, and this explains why each of them act similar.

We need people to open their eyes and be free-thinkers.

An Update on New Fairies and Uncanny-Creatures : GIVING THEM A HOME

Since establishing the Faedom, we have gained numerous new creatures and fairies and in such a short amount of time, too.

HONEYDEW, THE RACOON-OWL, was the first fae to come to us and by far, the most intelligent. They are of the Vila subtype, a flying raccoon with the wings of an owl. They adore berries and sugar, and offer sky surveillance in our searches. For this, we’ve given them the position of ARCH-FAESTER, so that they may be a voice for their own kind. Officially, he lives where the previously named ‘Hoonse’ used to be.

RHINONATHAN, ODDBALL OF THE RHINO KINGDOM, came to me on the day of the pet races. He is a Rhino that stands on two legs, and speaks as the Baruches do. His horn is made of a glimmering green stone, a beautiful feature of his. He does not appreciate being referred to as an uncanny-creature, and prefers terms such as Oddball and Perplexing Person. As he relayed to us, he comes from a kingdom where every name begins with an -rh.

MUDZSKIPS, WONK OF WONK-FOLK, came to Barley and I in the Kings of Yore Crypts– previously the Duchy of Vermia. He is a walking, talking frog, who wears the most dapper of clothes. His breath does not smell good, but this can be overlooked over time, for his wit and his funnyness is what overshadows that. Sadly, he is the last of his kind, he has relayed to us. For his safety and rehabilitation, he resides in Jerovitz, beside the big swamp – a worthy home for him.

All these creatures will be included in the OFFICIAL COMPENDIUM, which will be released in a Saint’s year or so. As for the Ice Fairy I found after the Fairy Hunt, if you are reading this, or if anyone sees them, please come to the back gardens so I can properly house you.

Hoonse is No Longer : A NEW ERA

After our fairy expetition, I was informed of an old place upstairs in the Prikaz that used to be called Hoonse. When I came, it was empty and deserted, all its past inhabitants moved out and gone. Therefore, I’ve seen it fit to claim these lands and add it to the Valtakoengzem’s many spots. It will also be named Hoonse no longer. Ideally, it is to be a place where all uncanny-creatures can freely gather, perhaps a new spot for the Polder Passes. This, however, will be discussed in the next Enchanted Council Meeting.

PENNED BY,

Her Serene High-upness, ELIZAVETA ULYANA BARBANOV-BIHAR

Hauchprinzenas of the Principality of Polder Passes, Grand Speaker, 

Archiver of the History of Faedom, Ex-Cyclops of Alban,

The Not So Ugly or Pretty, Average Beauty, Protectorate of the Uncanny

sPJOGWBO5H8n9r6-Mc4C3_PwgvXyVBW7uuie0x2VAOWPZ7pbBT_iNohcfIiu3NSRt0MCXDeiV6iHO7RsiAL9ldZJAdKmvg0cYNyvJjlAZ4PFbEScC2Uc_IBCF81xpTVhHSiwSnnK

Her Dillyest High-upness, MAGDA CATALINA WIESZCZ, Prinzenas of

the Rats, Countess of Ratatoostadt, The Magic Treasure-Keeper, The High

Magical Soothsayer of the Faedom, The (young) Oracle

Cd4UcUHM9dC4ud2J5Ab6n08s8ETZ-KpNv6HC6s2Okpyubw3hy2wAYHsvGmG1CMvQIfwZXVb42KEENBHUSDfZAKBEZ6sDdieif2dGV4kZ_SBRsBdGqWPaOu_iHC7OU1rYtSLuKo48

Aunt to the author, the Prettiest Princess Anastasya made a mental note to obtain a better tutor for the Alban, upon the realization that her teenage niece could not properly write a Z

Mudzkïp The Pedlar, croaks in affirmation as he pores over the missive - going to hop along in search of more wares to trade, to finally fulfil his goal of untold treasure and splendid wealth for him, ever a scumbag.

________

The moon was out. Most were sound asleep in their homes, but some of Karosgrad’s citizens still roamed the streets. It was around this time that the city’s wicked underbelly came out. When eyes were shut, none could witness their treachery. So they thought. As night falls, the shadows rise. They hear what cannot be heard, see what cannot be seen, and as of late, high atop the Nikirala Palace, the shadows seemed larger than ever before.

Spoiler

7B2nGgitzts3zVSRqZL28u0m0NUenon-U344U_QAXqWnH4AvSq1O8K8FT0P8IXnBH0vlUnRoED4Q8_m9KjoR7f4Sl84o-bHjj6IBI4OActSN-KDhwIUwPKxVV5RFqlaygfwR9e-X

[!]

Honey-Dew glances over the missive- pointlessly of course; as soon hey can’t read at all. But nonetheless, they’d chitter happily at the depictions present!