The Streets are filled with blood

E__V__O

The Streets are filled with blood

L44xoacRul-m2YawzuM9FfY6SmqJJmI35DiD2Z5n

sn-j8lqtDRSYywbrSxFikdX7-67v6Lh-R92w9TE_9s5-qsOWgm7H3kitAaQtEqa2hHWAQh42-N6e_1-vAsNiFP4g17H7aqq_YqfAINrIS_dtkv2KUQ0iDqkzKedwKNuuV6cY7n-c

https://images.saatchiart.com/saatchi/26105/art/3795707/2865591-HSC00001-7.jpg

Spoiler

It seems so soon from my last missive that it comes true, the plague which infested itself within the government continues to rot, greed, lust, and envy ever-present. I speaketh ill not to most aheral here but to those which follow the malevolent takeover of Ivarielle. I hoped that the will of the Sohaer would be more just than what has unfolded before us in the elven day. Order is needed in Haelun'ors walls that have befallen into chaos, and we do not stand with the mali'aheral who claim to fight with violence over pen and parchment. 

I wrote a missive before, asking for resolution without violence; I had hoped that the position on council would see to this, the actions of such bloodshed wouldn't be seen filling the streets in Haelun'or, but it has. Why must the aheral blood spill on the pavement of those you've now sworn to protect? The city's deed has been handed. Why do you continue to fight? Why do you continue to sew bloodshed to stain the bricks you stand. The elves have sought no transgressions, forfeiting a war you deemed proper, killing the leaders of our state that stood down hoping for peace.

I ask the malevolent Ivarielle why they continue to spill blood when claimed title of Sohaer. The barbaric nature shows truth to the plague that rots in your heart, and I wish it to be cleansed. Where is the democracy and du justice sought in our lands? Do you expect the citizens to follow you? Why do you slaughter them?

The people in Haelun'or are not barbarians that raise weapons on the innocent. We do not raise weapons against those who seek harm, yet you have shown the plague that rots within, as with those who follow your stead. Before you, your councilor of democracy before you, has stated the old blood tortures, murders, and violence, but where is the evidence of such when it is your people doing it now? I sought freedom and justice in the lands even to one deemed lesser that befell mistreatment named lady Luthriel. 

I post this missive to end the violence, end the bloodshed and end the chaos that you've set within the city. Do not call for arms to rage violence. Call to assist the people for the trying times the aheral people seek. We're not mongers of war; you devalue the citizens that are, only prospects of Larihei, seekers of maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. What do you hope to accomplish with a city filled with blood.

ZoRrKlw.png

Undersigned Evo'lur Tartarus

By will of elheial’thilln, by will of Larihei

GFvlqj5.png

A High Elf in a blue overcoat strokes his chin gently whilst looking over the missive. He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly. "What to do? They clearly have no will for order or peace, that they speak of. As it has only been criminals and murderers wandering about in the mean time."

"And i'll keep dealing with the threat of some jaded traitors until it ends." She murmured to the musin that handed her the paper.

Yet again a Mali'thill plays his 'Aheral Kithara in the streets!

"Bring forth your puppet peoples, let them be known who has stolen the blood of our noble families; and who has taken forth great pains to exterminate the very citizenry they say they will govern! Know yourselves, slaves of worms! Know how you look as you bend."

"Those who're against you, should be first asked to leave. If they refuse, force them. Even though you don't want any rebelion in your city, I agree that there is no point in spilling more blood." Orinmon murmurs quietly to @Twinny, with a missive in his hand

"Unacceptable. Kinslaying and the wholesale slaughter of Elves!?" Minuvas could be heard remarking in disbelief to the courtier who brought him the missive. He placed Malin's garb on his forehead, and grabbed his quill. 

Luthriel's head sunk, unsure of what to do.  She had predicted that Ivarielle would be more blood thirsty than Braxus, but no one had listened.  For now, however, the least she could do was have a talk with Lynnette, that elfess who thought herself noble yet fought for Ivarielle.

Valindra exhaled a sigh. “You overstep, Evo. Act out again and my lips may spew some secrets.”

As a brazen and tanned high elf spends his days still walking about the citystates interacting with the populace, we couldn't help but hear many chiding remarks coming from a black lipped rogue. He strikes her name onto a marble slab to keep it in mind "Oh those who fear truths. Those tarnished so even they cannot tell right from wrong!" He laughed! "Filthy!"