Gold, ruby and black onyx.

Rattussmackus

Gold, ruby and black onyx.
The official matrimony between Princess Astrid Eiriksson Ruric of Norland and Oliver Black.

IMG_4680.png
Astrid tracing Oliver’s shadow atop the Alisgrad walls.

══════════════════

It had been a few years since they first met, it started with a few witty lines and exchanged looks before they officially began a relationship in the Alisgrad palace. They sat atop a tree in Ironguard and discussed the future. He mentioned his dream of having a house by the water and she wanted to live that dream with him.

They soon visited her father and asked for his blessing, after a few conditions, King Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric approved of the matrimony and it was decided. A few months after that, Astrid was given a hand-made ring by Oliver and everything was sealed.

══════════════════

Special invitations have been sent out to the following from the bride:

King Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric of Norland and the rest of the Eiriksson clan.

Friedrich Henrysson

Casimira Edvardsson Ruric and whoever she wishes to bring.

Ragnar Sigvardson and the rest of the Sigvardson clan.

Boots Anarórë and the rest of the Anarórë clan.

Anna Amador and the rest of the Amador clan.

Ciaran Vildr and the rest of the Vildr clan.

The rest of the Norlandic populace.

══════════════════

Special invitations have been sent out to the following from the groom:

Lord John Marsyr and the People of Cartef Mor

Lord Edward Thuri-Elendil and his Kin

All Adunian Kin of Almaris

══════════════════

A message from the bride: Leave the fighting outside, I know how much you all hate me.

Spoiler

OOC: Sunday 23rd April at 8pm est. If you can’t make it, that’s alright, should be a tavern night after :D

A certain Norlandic Monarch leaps for joy as he reads the wedding invitation. Finally, his only daughter had found someone she could comfortably settle down with!

"May the All-Father bless this marriage, and their descendants who shall be borne from it"

"Git a squad togethah. We 'ave Ter 'elp 'em watch ovah Ter marriage in case Oren tries anythin'." Orders Glod, ordering a Mountainguard to alert other troops.

Aroiia Elena Drakon would warmly smile and say,

"I hope this Oliver knows what he is getting into."

After saying this to nobody in particular, the mali'fenn would make note of the date in a ledger of sorts, before continuing on her way.

Artyom prepares his equipment. “May the allfather bless the couple. I will be there. Especially as the Orenian pretenders are of delusional enough to think they’re Norlandic.”

Sigurd Eiriksson prepares to attend.