A Statement from Woldzmir

Mady

A STATEMENT FROM WOLDZMIR

The funeral of Lady Moliana and Lord Elimar Luceafăru

Cc6jfc5qevaQljGJUrdqU1aJo6eWtvPcVV0Tc7M_lqhzeJF5XOZRcHzOKT7lZOLD-gldzvZ34d5PMls7hRY2Ftngzms_2U7_UWv27Q79P_K-LziGXnRnQpVqKvB0ioNoYPvj3gRt

The Sigil of House Luceafăru
[Art by @UnBaed]

It comes with great sadness that the House of Luceafăru must announce the passing of the Baron and Baroness of Richtenburg, Lord Elimar Luceafăru and Lady Moliana Luceafăru, leaving behind their twin children, Lady Sorina and Lord Viorel Luceafăru. For those close to the family, there will be a mourning vigil at the Woldzmir Castle for the next two months where flowers or tokens may be left at the front gates in honor of the late baron and baroness. 

On the 6th of Joma and Umund, a funeral service will be held within the Basilica of Saint Heinrik in the capital city of Karosgrad. The service will be open to the public and those who wish to say a few words about the deceased are welcome to do so. Please respect the privacy of the family at this time. 

Spoiler

Funeral on Tuesday, April 19th @6:00 PM EST/ 11:00 PM GMT

Oijin receives news of both of his friends passing while on pilgrimage and mourned quietly in the room of an inn when the candles were put out. There was still so much left to explore in the world.

Who would take care of Qard? 

A certain Mondblume watched from the Seven Skies, wondering if there was a curse within her family. "Why are ve suddenly dropping like flies?"

Ser Reinhardt kneels before the suspended Lorraine in Karosgrad Cathedral, deep in prayer when he is told the new of Ser Elimar’s passing. The knight laments at the loss of another one of his brothers in arms, and prays for he and his wife’s safe passage into the seven skies. 

Candle fancied himself a creature devoid of emotion though that had been proven wrong on a most dreadful of days. Though he had never spoken the words outloud he had always thought of Molia as a daughter to him having essentially raised her himself he had cared and loved her as any parent would. Upon being witness to her end he had been driven mad with grief, transforming into his most foulest of forms and bounding away from that place on all fours, running till the  sun was high and he found himself in an old forgotten place. In that place he would settle down and wallow in his sadness , isolated and alone, only just surviving on local wildlife. There he would stay for some time.

Spoiler

Elimar glanced around within that forgotten shack, a few miles off of Haense - a hovel that had been covered in snow, were it not for the ice clinging the stone together it would have fallen a long time ago. His head quickly whipped around as a pool of snow fell out from the roof. Then, the sound of some sort of primate. The young boy quickly stood up, swallowing as he drew closer to the doorway, looking around. "H-Hello?" A loud rumbling came from the back of the shack as a small black collection of soot rolled out from the chimney, causing Elimar to fall back in a yelp. "AAIIIIIIIIEEEE!!!" He screeched, holding up his arms to cover his face. After a long moment, he'd peek over his arms, watching two glowing orbs form upon the figure, who quickly stood to approach him. 

"I can't give you a book! My grandmother will fire me!" She told the boy, who tilted his head in response. Moliana quickly glanced over her shoulder, chewing the inside of her cheek. "You can stay so long as you look around." The young girl told him, bringing herself down into the storage. Hearing a thud upon that trapdoor, she'd quickly move back up the ladder - only to find it locked. "H-Hey! Open up!" She quickly slammed her fist upon the door, which had served to be a new seat for the mischievous Qard.
                                                                                                                         -

"You need a name? I'll call you..  Trout! A fine name." Elimar said.

"You can't remember your name? Well.. you like books, right? Booker's a good name." Moliana said.
                                                                                                                         -
A loud crunch sounded from the apple as Elimar bit into the fruit, looking off towards the sky.
"Listen, Trout.. I need to figure out what I need to do. I've been trying to get Karosgrad II going, but my family just says it's an immature dream. Do you think you can help me become a knight?" He asked, offering his pinky to the Qard. 

"Make me a pinky-promise." She stated, grasping Qard's head and forcing him to turn head to her. The boy quickly nodded. "M'kay! M'kay!"
"You can't remember a thing.. but promise to never forget me.. okay?"
Moliana lifted her pinky finger to him, to which he quickly wrapped around his own. "Promise, I do!" Qard met her concern with a bout of laughter, swinging around upon a heel thereafter.
                                                                                                                         -

"M-Moliana?" Elimar widened his eyes as Qard spoke his mind, beads of sweat travelling down his brow. "You really think she likes me?"

"Elimar?" Moliana's cheeks quickly flushed, nearly dropping the bag of flour as she prepared a cake for Qard. "W-Well..."
                                                                                                                         -

Elimar lifted Qard up into the air. "I was chosen. Trout!" He erupted into laughter, spinning around with the boy in his arms. "I did it!" The spirit lifted his hands up into the air, laughing with Elimar.

Moliana hummed a soft lullaby for Qard as he slept nearby, patting his head.
"Don't worry, Booker. I'll care for you until you get better."
-
"Grown up, you are. Need me anymore, you don't." Qard told Elimar as he watched him forge that plain, dented ring. He swung his legs back and forth, watching Elimar grow silent.

"We need some time away. To think about this decision." The tall demon told Moliana, ichor dripping from his emerald hands.
-

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩? 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘹.
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵...
𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦.

In the present, a young spirit's tears echoed through the forest. He cried louder than any that day, dropping the newsletter in his hands.

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘍𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.