[Amendment] Nephilim Drakeshrine

Werew0lf

Just now, Qizu said:

I speak of the multiple expansions within dark mages that can pk azdrazi, also just glancing at this piece it doesn't come off as providing roleplay other then a nephilim sticking their shrine somewhere underground that will never be revealed to the public or engage rp. I just feel like an amendment regarding drakeshrines could have some more to it other then just the few constraints you listed in the lore

no you don’t speak of the multiple expansions,  ur acting like dark mages have expanded and can PK you more easier lol ur ‘PK’ mechanic is shit because the dark mages are inactive n don’t care about the azdrazi and there’s no current lore “expansion” that’s happened in the dark mage community that increases the likeliness of azdrazi being pk’d

the current drakeshrines are just made to be vandalised in public. now you guys can actually care about them and protect them. you say it doesn’t come off as providing rp but nowhere does it say in my lore that you HAVE to place it underground, you’re just saying that urself. sounds like ur just making things up here.. maybe it’s you who doesn’t want to provide rp!

big shocker, keep the drakeshrine public… and do cool rp to protect it. put it somewhere hard to get but accessible. 

ur free to add more to drakeshrines and as I said, ur also free to rewrite azdrazi as a whole, but this lore just gives the current drakeshrines purpose. 

Ooooh i get it, its like the thing where you respawn at the fiery thing with a sword in the dark fantasy game that is hard

I like 

>me making a new shrine just incase werewolf-sama is right again and i die forgetting to make one

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.