LETTNA I LENSK | LETTER OF RESIGNATION

tcs_tonsils_

LETTNA I LENSK

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

LZc-mdOhy1cgYYrGs3aY76clwJKYH-TaDzFCuP2p4PgkHE0AcP-GNKIRgs1z1ZWpQWasmza7tdYUjeHTOsFwUPpHMTNkzPr7eLS3rc-j5gSi9UesCAFqxaVDaCAirjclvII4lgKjmvqSg_yJ2sRb9xGrtQ2d9SHDBtXzv5scB_y0r9zEzP7f2sXJZQ

VA PAUMZ VE NAUEDLERVIK

Issued by the

KOMPTROLLER OF SETTLEMENT 

On this 5th of  VYZMEY AG HYFF , 442 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ALDYLEVAR,

I have grown old, as any man does. But it is not my age that weathers me, it is my sickness. I see my health withering every day, which has since affected my ability to work; welcoming new citizens into these incredible lands and helping those here find their place in society. It is no secret that the office has stagnated over these couple years. Things that should not, lay dormant. Therefore, I will take my leave and step aside for a new Komptroller to take my place and fill in the gaps that I have missed. It is with a heavy heart that I resign from the job that I so love after 16 years.

It has been 16 years of time spent amongst the people; welcoming, interacting, serving, and helping them as they grow in the society. It has been an absolute pleasure working with each and every new face I have seen inside and outside the city. 

To the one that shall take my place, I wish you the most abundant success. Invest in the citizens of the land and you shall reap a harvest twice as plentiful. I shall watch with joy as another takes on the delight of the job.

Being the one who is often first to greet and watch these new citizens has been among the greatest joys of my life. It shall remain for however long I have left. It is now that I bid farewell. Dravi.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Firr Iulius Vernhart

Karl III smiled to his teacher and mentor. "Iulius Vernhart, my mentor. I can only thank you for your service. From teaching me as a boy to being a part of my own council. You deserve the retirement." 

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles as he read the missive  of retirement, he was happy that his old colleague wondering if he’d like to come try some of the new brews at the Drunken Landser.