Court summons Cesar A.P Komnenos v. Bjørn & Uthern Mosu

KamikazeReaper

`rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

Cesar A.P Komnenos v. Bjørn & Uthern Mosu

(12th of Suns Smile, 25BA)

Nv6i1uVaQgGyklCFm5tWc6XNkVFQdZovipzNOv6QZqXyJCJJHo-OH6tZLe-x3DaGd0OUR84PueCqnpGjjNKD0y-djuz8V_VJ8JM4hrnkqBPUuqa09zZn0mQR_lF62CMO5udDgrC55laMLuqnpg

rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

THE MAGISTER,

On behalf of Cesar Alejandro Peter Komemnos

DESIRES TO SUMMON THE FOLLOWING PARTY TO COURT;

Bjørn & Uthren Mosu
(Represented by )

rrp0C4n6z2JAYDy1Ey9JEccGyIlTaZD_lVKPLMaglZ4uncZlLj9-0SLBr3vMdGgpK9s_vzuQFWqNuq32_U2rdipyugiMYQRMbMpbZALRm2TcGdeO1eFE-2QatTNU_gBv9z2VVHbUS1RfB11esA

WITH REFERENCE TO THE FOLLOWING LAWS:

BL.01.15 - On Trespassing 

A. When a person refuses to leave a property they have been asked to leave, or goes to one in which they have been barred. This will be punished with a 200-300 mina fine.

BL.01.38 - On Disturbing the Peace 

A.When a person causes problems and an uproar that affects the common peace of the state. This will be punished with a 200-300 mina fine.

BL.01.13 - On Vandalism 

A.When a person intentionally damages or defaces property that is not their own and is not a government building.. This will be punished with a 100-200 mina fine.

BL.01.11 - On Breaking and entering

A.When a person makes their way into another person's property without expressed permission, this includes a search of a property without a search warrant. This will be punished with a 200-350 mina fine and temporary suspension from one's force, should it be necessary.

Explanation

Cesar A.P Komnenos was trying to converse with a female client, trying to source some cheap wares for an event, she was planning however as Bjørn & Uthren Mosu kept making a ruckus, Cesar and the client ventured up into his office above to converse more about the details which made Bjørn & Uthren Mosu seek other wise to interrupt this ordeal, however Bjørn & Uthren Mosu started to bang on the windows of the Komnenos Enterprise import and export store in Balian
Uthern then broke the windows trying to force his way inside, however Cesar A.P Komnenos had issued numerous warning to depart or he would act in self defense to ensure his own and his client safety, which seemed to enrange Bjørn & Uthren Mosu but mostly Uthern who tried twice to get inside and did get somewhat inside on the 2rd try even after Cesar fired his warning shot and was yelling for the local guards to remove Bjørn & Uthren Mosu which the guards seemed to ignore however after the last warning shot Bjørn & Uthren Mosu both withdrew from the store and the area

AND DO WISH TO SUMMON THE FOLLOWING WITNESS

ON THE DESIRED DATE OF:

[[DATE/PENDING DISCUSSION WITH DEFENDANT]

SIGNED,

Cesar A.P Komnenos
Baron of Westfall
Doge of Escalon
Judge of Balian

Ledicort Vuiller reads the summons as it comes across his desk, he would mumble for a second before penning the following letter to Cesar

"Dear Cesar Komnenos,

I will take your case upon myself, seeing as it is prosecuting a peer, do send me a letter with your chosen dates for hosting such court.

Signed,

Magister Ledicort Vuiller"

"Attempting to fire a crossbolt into soomones head and missing is not a warning shot, that is attempted murder." Björn remarked as he read the letter although cast it aside after because it must've ended up in the wrong mailbox since it is clearly adressed to a Bjørn Mosu and Uthern Mosu and not him.

Spoiler

uhtred the second, who died after being shot by a bolt in the head, watching from the seven skies as the man sues him a few stone hours after brutally murdering him

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Edited by TrueProfessor

"Something here screams Vested Interest. But I digress, I've met three year old's that show more competency than Balian's courts."